The New Normal/Hawk is an idiot

Hawk POV(continued)❄️

"Mirror Hawk.." I said slowly "are you saying... are you saying Laura doesn't like me?"

Mirror Hawk POV🌫

I facepalmed my self. How stupid had Hawk become? Sure he did idiotic things, but this?? In 'true love' he acts like this? I would be worried for everyone if he did choose Rose. How would he act? The same way as he acts with Laura? What unfortunate soul would be left out.

"Umm" said Hawk, panicky "I gotta go. I'm going to grab flowers and cinnamon buns for her, and I will surprise her at the castle, like breakfast in bed!" He said, running out into the sunrise. I sighed, and disappeared.

Rose POV👠

I had committed the magic portal words to memory so I didn't have any awkward run in's. Actually, I had to change a lot of things. For one, me and Laura switched teams. Everyone was so happy. Only Isobella noticed I was feeling down. Not even Lingling noticed that I had been swapped. They were kk excited Laura was there. You know what, I don't even want to think about that day.

Everything changed. I was now in Isobella team, consisting of her and another girl named Clara Hook. Her grandfather was Captain Hook, but I was more closer with Isobella. They were nice to me, and, after two months, Isobella confronted me about my (old??) friends. I gave in, and told her. she also admitted that what Hawk did was pretty stuck up, and we spent the whole next two days creating evil, yet funny plots for Hawk. Even Mirror Hawk joined in on the revolution plotting. They made me smile, made me laugh, and for the first time I felt the hole in my heart was filled. Not healed, but filled.

Hawk is really dense (I think that's the right word), am I right??? Will Hase get back together? Will they even REMEMBER Rose, or will it just be Mirror Hawk and Isobella for the rest of the year?

Mimi_ship out❤️❤️❤️