Partner in Action

Lee Series #1

Partner in Action

'I love you more than those countless stars in the galaxy'

Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.

-Maya Angelou

Love has no boundaries.

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. I will love endlessly, I love you til infinity.

While staring at him, I can't help it but to smile. His black as charcoal messy hair. His inspiring twinkling eyes that shines like the countless stars from the sky. His tall nose. His reddish like a hancock red diamond lips. His well-toned body. His deep but tender voice. I felt some butterflies roaming around in my stomach whenever he's near. I guess that weird people called this love. Is this the feeling whenever you're inlove? If it is, I think I'm inlove.

'I love you from the deepest earth's core to the never ending galaxy'

A/N: This is the revised version of the story.

Every chapter is consists of 1000-2000 words

This story is a work of fiction.
Expect typographical, grammatical and spelling errors.
Names, characters, places, events, incidents, business and other things are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.
Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead or actual events is entirely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

Copyright 2020 by crysleaaa

All rights reserved