Error code 1

"Lillian Brooks. Please report to the principals office immediately." the loud speaker spoke.

I grunted.  "IT'S LILLY!!  CAN'T THESE IDIOTS STOP SAYING MY FULL NAME!" I yelled out loud.  A few kids in my class snickered.  The teacher stared at me scared.  I went up to her and reached slowly to fix her glasses.  She thought I was going to hit her so she flinched and screamed.  I cackled. I left the classroom and began walking to that cock sucker of a principal .

Mrs. Soleto.  I literally cannot stand that lady.  She makes me want to punch myself in the face and pull out my hair. I openned the principal office's door.

"Soleto!!  Nice to see you! " I said cheerfully.

She stared at me blankly and pointed to the seat infront of the desk.  I gracefully put my behind in the chair and propped my feet on her desk. 

"Get your legs OFF my desk Mrs.Brooks!" She yelled

I rolled my eyes and took my feet down.

" Lillian.. "she started

"Lilly. " I corrected

"Lillian.. " she said again

" You threatened your teacher with a sharp pencil.. "

I began laughing

"She deserved it she told me that I was asking irrelevant questions and plus it's just a pencil no biggie. " I replied

"NO BIGGIE?! LILLIAN I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU VIOLATING OUR STAFF AND STUDENTS!! THIS HAS BEEN WHAT THE TENTH TIME YOU'VE BEEN IN MY OFFICE??? " She yelled

"Eleventh. " I corrected

"OH ELEVENTH?  ARE YOU PROUD DO YOU WANT A REWARD?!! " She flared

"Depends on the reward. " I said calmly

That seemed to piss her OFF even more.

" I'M WARNING YOU ONE MORE INCIDENT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE SOME TOUGH CONSEQUENCES YOUNG LADY!!" She screamed

"Alright. " I replied

Her vein was bulging on her forehead

" Go back to class. " she said and pointed to the door.

I got up and left.

"Tina Vermont please report to the principals office immediately. " the loud speaker spoke

I smiled at the name.  From a distance a girl with short black hair, red lipstick, and  a smug looked came out of a classroom.

"Teeny what did you do?" I asked

" Smacked a teachers ass." She replied and squeezed my hand.

We began laughing hard as hell and I gave her a hug. 

" She's in the yelly mood. Stupid bitch." I told her.

Teeny groaned .

"I have a headache already. "

She looked at me and handed me a pack of cigarettes.

"Thanks. " I said and kissed her on her cheek

She skipped off to the principals office and opened the door. Instantly I heard Soleto yelling. I started laughing at the thought.  I didn't want to go back to class so quickly so I lingered in the hall ways a bit.

Teeny is my bestfriend.  She's the only one who I talk to and wouldnt do anything to hurt her. She's the only I can trust and do bad things with. Teeny has been through a lot. I mean her dad used to abuse her really bad. He still does. I think Teeny is probably the prettiest girl in our school.

I went back to class and sat down and " listened " to my English teacher talk about essays. By the end of the day I came out of school without a complaint. Teeny and I walked home. 

"Got the cigarettes? " she asked

"Yeah." I replied and handed her the pack.

She smiled and put the death stick to her red lips. She lit her cigarette and began smoking.  I did the same.  We walked to my house because Teeny hated hers.

When I walked in by aunt greeted Teeny and I. I gave her annoyed look and dragged  Teeny upstairs into my room.We laid on my  bed and talked shit about everyone in the school.

"Lilly?" She called out

"Yeah? " I answered

"What happened.... to your parents? " she asked slowly.

This question was bound to come along.  I have to answer , she is my bestfriend.

"My dad died in a car accident when I was eleven.  My mother is in jail." I answered.  My father was drinking a lot that day.  I remember. He was slurring on his words and he said he was just going out for a smoke.  He went outside took the car downtown and  drove the car straight off a bridge. My mother started doing bad things afterwards. She was involved in this big fraud with her work company. I live with my Aunt Callie who is an annoying fuck.

"Wow.  I'm so sorry. " she said to me and rubbed by back

"Yeah it's cool. " I answered back.

I got over it a long time ago.

Or did I?

*****