~15~

Hehe, 200 views! It's not much but it's something lol. Hope you are all having a wonderful day cause you all deserve it! Back to the story!

Showing a private conversation with Lazybones and CrazyBitch

CrazyBitch: did you buy your ticket?

Lazybones: yeah, you?

CrazyBitch: yeah, I'm on the plane rn. (Right now)

Lazybones: oh shit, mine doesn't leave till tomorrow.

CrazyBitch: Okay, I guess I'll see you then?

Lazybones: yeah, let's hope he's okay.

CrazyBitch: yeah.. gtg I'm landing soon.

Lazybones: Okay, see ya

CrazyBitch: Yup.

Third person:

Jonathan grabbed his suitcase and walked quickly outside, getting a taxi and giving him the directions to Tyler's house. Once there Jonathan paid the driver and got out, grabbing his suitcase then waving to the driver as he drove off. He walked up the little pathway before standing in front of the door. He signed loudly to himself before bringing his hand up to the door and knocked.

Nothing.

Jonathan knocked again but got the same silence he got before. He began to worry as he knocked one final time. "Fuck it." He said as he tried opening the door, to his luck it was unlocked. He walked in slowly and placed his suitcase to the side. He looked around seeing that the place was trashed. This isn't good. Jonathan thought as he walked deeper into the house. "Tyler?!" He shouted, getting no reply though. "Tyler where the fuck are you?!" He yelled out but got no reply.

Jonathan heard a noise coming from upstairs, it sounded like a bang. Jonathan started panicking as he ran up the stairs, skipping steps to get there faster. He stopped in front of what seemed to be a bathroom. "Tyler?! Open this fucking door now!" He yells in hopes of Tyler hearing him, but he got nothing. Groaning he took a few steps back then ran into the door, it cracked a bit but didn't open. Jonathan did it again, and again, and again until finally the door opened. But what Jonathan saw almost made him puke.

"E-Evan.."

"What? Did something happen?"

"Hospital... now."