~21~

Tyler's POV (just because it's pride month I'm posting another chapter for y'all:) cause you seem to be enjoying it)

Am I dead? This is what being dead is like? Was it really this quiet?

"Tyler."

I turn around facing my grandmother. Tears welling up in my eyes.

"Grandmother!"

I yelled as I ran up to her, hugging her tightly. She pulled back a few seconds later, giving me a sad look.

"What's the face for? Aren't you happy? I'm finally here! We can spend all the time in the world together!"

"Tyler.. it's not your time."

My face suddenly became confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You weren't suppose to die yet grandson."

My eyes go wide.

"What are you talking about? It was clear they didn't want me. I'm not good enough for earth."

I spoke, my voice suddenly getting quiet.

"Go."

She spoke, her voice filled with sorrow.

"No! I'm not letting you leave me again!"

I shouted. She started fading away, tears spilled from my eyes as I reached for her but to no luck.

I fell to my knees, my head hanging low as tears rolled down my face.

"Why?.. Why me?"

I asked myself, looking at my shaking hands.

"There's someone who needs you Tyler."

A deep voice spoke causing me to whip my head in the direction it came from. But no one was there.

"Who's there?!" I shouted. Getting up on my feet and looking around.

"God, of course."

My eyes go wide.

"It's not your time my son, there is someone on earth who is in need of your help."

I raise my eyebrows slightly.

"Who? no body cares for me. That's the whole reason for why I left." I spoke looking around.

"I am not aloud to say. You will have to find out. You are the only one who can save them. So it is up to you to find out who they are."

And with that.

Everything went blank.