~19~

Tim Hortons is better then StarBucks

Terrorizer: what? What do you mean?

CrazyBitch: It somehow got deleted..

Lazybones: it was probably Craig! He doesn't want us to know the truth about him so he hacked into your phone and deleted it himself.

Moo: hey let's not cut to conclusions.

BitchBoi: I say we go over to that bitch and beat his ass!

Black🖤: yeah!

Moo: Did no one hear me?

Moo: we don't know if it was him or not. So stop saying it is until we know for sure.

PotatoBitch: Yeah he's right. We don't know if it was Craig or not.

Lui: I wanna beat his ass still though, he had the balls to come at us and make Tyler feel so worthless that he tried killing himself.

CrazyBitch: A lot of us do, trust me. But think, is that really what Tyler would want? He wouldn't want us going to Craig and beating the shit out of him. Even after what he did and said to all of us, I know Tyler wouldn't want that.

Terrorizer: I have an idea to get to the bottom of this.. but I don't know if you all will be up for it.

Lazybones: what is it Brian?

Terrorizer: what if we add him back??

Black🖤: FUCK NO! HE'S JUST GONNA LIE TO US LIKE HE DID BEFORE!

BitchBoi: I'm with Marcel. Craig would most likely lie to us.

CrazyBitch: Wait, remember how Tyler would always say ever since him and Sammy started dating it's like she's controlling him? What if that's what happened? What if it was her that hacked into my phone and deleted the note?

Lazybones: You have a point Babe.

Moo: are we gonna add him back?

CrazyBitch: I don't have him, he blocked me:/

Terrorizer: here I will.

Uh-oh! It appears the person you are trying to add to the chat does not exist.

Moo: Uh oh...

CrazyBitch: what does that mean?

Lazybones: I have no idea.. and I don't think we want to know either..

BitchBoi: Look, our main focus right now is Tyler and making sure he's okay. Let's not get carried away with someone who caused this person pain.

CrazyBitch: I just hope he's okay...

Lazybones: We all do Del..