Chapter 3: Addictively Intoxicating Scent

Beginning Notes:

What's up everyone? Kuuhaku, here!

I decided I will probably make my chapters around 3000s or 4000s [words], so I hope you guys don't mind how long it is.

---

Follow me @xkuuhakux on Tumblr and on Twitter | @xkuuhakux_ on Instagram

—————

[Start of Chapter]

—————

Previous Chapter Preview:

His heart seizes all beating when he locks eye contact with the merman's hooded eyes. Piercing red eyes enticing him once more.

—————

The bathroom smells strongly of Bakugou's shampoo and body wash, engulfing them in the closed space of the room. But there's another pleasant scent slowly making itself known and becoming stronger. It doesn't belong to Bakugou and it certainly isn't familiar.

It's Kirishima. And its source is from his neck where Bakugou was massaging only moments ago. It smells masculine and dominant and dare he say sexy too. He likes it. It smells good and is a plus to Kirishima's alluring appeal. But it's doing more than just serving as a pleasant smell. The scent is getting stronger and almost overpowering his senses. Bakugou feels mushy and cozy and his vision's becoming hazy.

His body slightly slumps on Kirishima, relaxing, but it's the complete opposite of what's happening in his head.

... The fuck is this? What's happening?

Their bodies are leaning into each other, not a single skin left untouched between them. Kirishima nudges the immobile hand on his neck to continue and Bakugou unknowingly begins kneading it again. The redhead closes his eyes in bliss and Bakugou notices... He looks a bit more handsome? Not that he wasn't already but for some reason, Kirishima looks that much more attractive.

He feels drugged.

Bakugou watches intently as he experimentally shifts his hand to the side of Kirishima's neck and the redhead tilts his head to expose more skin, humming. The sun-kissed tan skin stretched out before him, eager for more of the blonde's touch. It looked delicious.

Too late in realizing his actions, Bakugou had leaned in the last few centimeters from the redhead's neck to swipe a long trail from Kirishima's collarbone to the edge of his jaw with his tongue. A burst of Kirishima's scent enters his mouth and he laps at it, thirsty for this mysterious scent. Kirishima groans, the rumble in his chest sending a vibration into the blonde's body. Bakugou jolted back and slapped a hand over his mouth.

What the fuck did I just do? What the hell is going on?!

Kirishima lifts his head from Bakugou's shoulder and gives him a strange look, like as though Bakugou was acting odd. He rubs his cheek on the blonde's before leaning in and rubbing his neck on Bakugou's slowly.

Bakugou sits in the bathtub surprisingly silent with his hand still clenching around his mouth. The water's cooling down again, but their warm bodies more than makes up for it. Bakugou still has one of his arms wrapped loosely around Kirishima's waist and Kirishima has his webbed hands on Bakugou's shoulders. The redhead affectionately rubs his neck on Bakugou's, purring and crooning against it.

Bakugou can hear his heartbeat in his ears and his brain tries to rationalize despite his dazed state. He should push him off, tell him to stop. But he can't bring himself to stop. He doesn't really want to. But if this continues, then what? He still has a boner to take care of. And what was that look Kirishima gave him earlier? Those hooded eyes could only mean one thing. But they're not the same species so they can't... Can't fuck or anything can they? And even if they could, he doesn't see any genitals on Kirishima. And most importantly, he's still a virgin! He doesn't know what to do, neither does he own any condoms or lube. He's never wanted to do anything with other people so the need to have them was always out of the question.