Chapter 4: Strong Firm Hands

Beginning Notes:

Kuuhaku here~! I don't have much to say this time, but please enjoy the chapter!
(ノ'ヮ')ノ*:・゚✧

---

Follow me @xkuuhakux on Tumblr and on Twitter | @xkuuhakux_ on Instagram

—————

[Start of Chapter]

—————

Bakugou quickly gets to work in cleaning the floor before washing himself and Kirishima from their earlier activity. Wiping the cum off their bodies, the blonde quietly revels in the opportunity to touch the merman's smooth scales. After tending to his wounds, he refilled the bathtub with clean water and headed to the kitchen in fresh new clothes.

He's cutting up raw fish again when he hears a lonely coo from the bathroom. Bakugou blushes lightly.

"I know! Shut the fuck up already!" Arranging the fish slices quickly, he returns to the bathroom and glares at Kirishima with a scowl. The redhead dismisses it and grins brightly at him.

"Bakugou!" He exclaims excitedly and throws his arms up in the air. Bakugou heaves a sigh and bends down next to the bathtub.

"Here, lunch-" Kirishima swiftly kisses him and Bakugou's eyes widen largely. "W-what the hell are you doing?!" He brings a hand to his lips but Kirishima just smiles at him. Bakugou drops his gaze defiantly to hide his blush. "Stop that already... It's annoying." He hands the plate to Kirishima's grabby hands and runs out the door to prepare his own lunch.

He makes himself a simple yet delicious egg sandwich with various other ingredients before sitting down at the coffee table in front of his TV. Bakugou switches the channel until an action movie plays and chomps down on his food. The small living room is just outside of the door to the bathroom so Bakugou can feel a pair of eyes watching him. He ignores it as best as he could. He was a little more pissed than not at how upfront Kirishima's affection is to him. His face looks neutral with his usual scornful expression but his brain is bombarded with sober thoughts.

I just gave a random guy a fucking blowjob not to mention, getting humped by him. I wasn't even drunk. I never do that! I've never fucking done it before!

Another lonely moan calls out to him but he doesn't give Kirishima a glimpse of attention. He's still angry about how he managed to sweep him off his feet and go with his flow.

What the hell are we now...? D-dating? No, isn't the order of events backward? Or was that a one-time thing? Can you even go out with a merman? He looks down at his empty plate a little subdued. Will all of this be over as soon as his injuries heal? Does he have a family? Or friends maybe? He kind of doesn't mind having him around.

SPLASH!

Bakugou looks up sharply to see Kirishima out of the bathtub on the tile floor. His lips are drawn down in a deep pout and he looks at Bakugou with sad puppy eyes. Why are you ignoring me? Do you hate me?

"Fucking hell!" Bakugou abandons his previous plan in ignoring him and rushes to the redhead's side. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He picks him up and tosses him back into the bathtub but Kirishima tries to escape again. He's still pouting and looks like a child fighting stubbornly. It's cute, but now's not the time!

"Stop it you bitch!" Bakugou grabs a hold of his shoulders and presses him down into the bathtub. Much to his distress, Kirishima winds his arms around the blonde's middle and pulls him down into the water.