Chapter 20: Beat The Heat

Beginning Notes:

Sorry for the late post again! I had some things come up randomly but I hope you'll forgive me with another extended chapter. It's over 14000 words, come on~ You expect me to write a heat week chapter with just 4-5k words? Nooo. 8k words? Nooo way. This is worth 3 chapters, I hope you like it because I worked my ass off for this! So please enjoy the multiple sex bombs in here, oh and also remember that this is a time skip to next summer.

The next chapter is the last one, oh no~ I can't believe it's nearly all over...!  I don't want to work on this story any longer than that because it's about time this fanfiction needs its ending.

Also, please be sure to read the last end note I have for you all in the next chapter! It would mean the absolute world to me if you do.

Follow me @xkuuhakux on Tumblr and on Twitter | @xkuuhakux_ on Instagram
(ノ'ヮ')ノ*:・゚✧

—————

[Start of Chapter]

—————

The smell of coffee beans and baked goods fill the air heavily of bitter drinks, sweet bread, and muffins. Baristas and cashiers alike were bustling around behind the counter to serve their customers and the sound of steam, grinding of beans, and rustles of brown paper bags holding sweet treats set the atmosphere of one of a prestigious coffee shop. There were a lot more customers coming in and out of the store than the last time Bakugou had visited with Yaoyorozu and Todoroki, but it was better this way. He was here to talk with Todoroki one last time before heat week started so Bakugou appreciated the chatters and laughter of random customers along with the silent ones with ear buds in their ears as they worked on their laptops and sipped at their coffees. Classical music played in the speakers overhead and Bakugou sank in his plush seat comfortably before taking a gulp of his coffee. The hot liquid made his chest flush with warmth and he sighs out in peace.

This was nice.

Today, Todoroki had agreed to meet with Bakugou in person to give some advice in regards to heat week. The blonde's been spending the last few days preparing for this week and Kirishima had just arrived two days ago, so Bakugou wanted to have a few more pointers before both of the mermen were in heat. Todoroki had been contacting Bakugou through texts and calls up until now and the man had told him to take the whole week off from work so that the blonde could spend every minute of his time with Kirishima. Initially, Bakugou had objected to the idea because he was a workaholic but Todoroki had laughed and said the blonde was going to be doing a lot more work in bed than he would ever in the kitchen. The man warned him that this heat week was going to be absolute hell for the blonde because last year Kirishima was refrained from being with him so he was going to be extra horny this time around. That was all Bakugou needed to hear to immediately tell the boss that he was going to be on vacation during this time and reminded the man weekly, eventually getting permission to be off work. However, it required a lot of effort because Todoroki always had this week off since he was known for going on 'family vacation' so Bakugou was very valuable to Plus Ultra which in turn made it extremely hard to get time off from work since Todoroki wasn't working either, but the blonde made it happen. A couple of bargains here and there as well as exchanging favors with his co-workers got his whole week's worth of shifts covered.

Another content sigh escapes Bakugou's lips and he shifts around in his seat a bit more, settling into the cushion. When he looks up from his position in the corner of the coffee shop, he sees Todoroki receiving his drink at the counter and saying his thanks to the barista before he started approaching the blonde.

"Are you ready?" Todoroki asks with a chuckle at the end of his question once he was in earshot's range of the blonde. With a fluid motion, he smoothly slips into the seat in front of the blonde and takes a sip at his coffee, looking at the man across from him expectantly.