Chapter 14: Scarlet, Maroon, Black

Beginning Notes:

Greetings, friends! It's Kuuhaku~

I'm really sorry about posting on Friday, I feel really bad but thank you for putting up with my constant late updates. Today's chapter is really long and editing it was a bitch lol

---

Follow me @xkuuhakux on Tumblr and on Twitter | @xkuuhakux_ on Instagram

—————

[Start of Chapter]

—————

"Get out." Bakugou speaks sternly as he stands in front of his bed with just a towel wrapped low around his hips. His ash blonde hair drips with water over his soft face down his neck and over his shoulders. Heat radiates from his body from the hot, steamy shower and Kirishima drags his hungry eyes over the blonde's body.

The redhead smirks at Bakugou pleasantly before leaning forward and placing his webbed hands on the blonde's slim waist, growling appreciatively. You look good.

A soft pink blush dusts over the blonde's cheeks before he slaps Kirishima's hands away. "I'm being fucking serious, get out."

Much to Bakugou's distress, Kirishima misunderstands the blonde's fidgety behavior as being shy and lies down onto the bed, purring softly as he settles into the bed sheet. The redhead smiles and pats the space beside him in poorly suppressed excitement, but Bakugou's heart just beats even faster at the grim possibility of embarrassment as a result from joining the man on the bed. Mother of god... Bakugou massages his forehead with a hand and huffs out in exasperation.

"I don't want you around when I'm... p-preparing myself." Bakugou mutters the end of his sentence and shifts his weight nervously before snapping his eyes on Kirishima when he chuckles at him. "The hell's so funny? Get the fuck out!"

Bakugou grabs ahold of Kirishima's upper arm and pulls, trying to remove him entirely from his bedroom for some privacy, but Kirishima smiles even brighter from his touch. The redhead leans forward and wraps his arms around Bakugou's torso and tugs him closely to his body.

"H-hold on!" Bakugou's heart beats loudly in his chest as the redhead fully pulls him onto the bed and rubs affectionately, purring as he cuddles into the man's warm body. "Slow down...!"

Bakugou panics and tries to pull away from the redhead, gripping his towel desperately and making sure to cover his body as he struggles against the merman. Noticing the blonde's discomfort, Kirishima hugs the man gently and lies still beside him, making no sudden move to scare him off. He gazes lovingly into Bakugou's red eyes until the blonde stops his attempts to run away.

Minutes pass before he relaxes into Kirishima's warm embrace and the redhead strokes his ash blonde hair reassuringly. "Katsuki..." I won't hurt you. Please trust me this time...

"T-that's not the issue..." Bakugou squirms uncomfortably and Kirishima kisses his forehead softly, tightening his hold around the blonde in a secure and protective manner, but Bakugou fidgets even more. "Stop it...! I just don't want you to fucking watch me..."

The blonde continues to push at his body and Kirishima frowns slightly, furrowing his brows in confusion. His hands twitch hesitantly before he withdraws them away from Bakugou's reluctant body. Oh... I thought we were going to... and you were okay with... Sorry...

The redhead averts his eyes as he slowly sits up and tries to slide off the bed, but Bakugou quickly grabs his arm. "No, you dumbass! That's not what I fucking meant. Ugh... Hold still."