Chapter 13: Let's Be Together

Beginning Notes:

Oh my gosh it's been too long, I missed ya'll-!
Really Kuuhaku? You want to upload this chapter so damn late that it's even later than the previous chapter? UGH I'm sorry this was late a-fucking-gain, but this time it was completely my fault... Because I'm a procrastinator...! I should really start writing these chapters earlier x_x Anyways, thank you guys for waiting patiently for this chapter. I apologize in advance if it's a piece of crap...

---

Follow me @xkuuhakux on Tumblr and on Twitter | @xkuuhakux_ on Instagram

—————

[Start of Chapter]

—————

Bakugou wakes with a jolt by his phone alarm blaring loudly and he quickly rolls over to his side and reaches for the nightstand by his bed. He swipes at his phone lazily and groans when the ringing lingers in his ears even after turning the alarm off. He had totally forgotten to disable his 6 am alarm for his morning run. Normally, he would turn it off when he's had a long night out. Morning lets itself known by the sunlight streams entering his room through the small slits of opening his window blinds provide. The blonde slaps a hand over his eyes and curses himself internally for not having bought a curtain to cover it.

"Ugh..." He grumbles and turns in his sheets only to freeze in place by the softness of the blankets sliding directly on his skin. Bakugou's eyes open abruptly and his heart ceases all beating. Oh my god-!

The blonde sits up in a hurry and rips the covers off himself to see he's bare naked in bed. He quickly notes his body feels sore and heavy and he smells strongly of Kirishima's masculine scent. Bakugou's jaw drops in shock and he slaps a hand over his open mouth while his other hand rubs at the empty space beside him. It's cold. Kirishima must have left a long time ago.

Holy shit... Did- did we fuck?!

Bakugou's eyes frantically look around his room and he notices his towel, lube, and sex toys are still strewn across his floor messily and his eyes catch his abandoned clothes on the ground before his heart starts to beat rapidly and his brain on overdrive. His mind regretfully flashes memories of touching himself lewdly and dirty dancing on Kirishima. Bakugou begins to blush at the feeling of embarrassment flooding within himself and his hand over his mouth tightens painfully. No no no no no! There's no way... I know I was drunk and horny last night, but holy shit! There's just no fucking way we fucked...! It's not until the blonde finally sees the red, maroon, and black scales littered on the ground that his body starts to release the tension built up inside. The memories of yesterday come flooding in and he slowly begins to relax. The yelling, the fighting, the hugs and kisses, and peacefully getting in bed together, he remembers it all now. Bakugou breathes out a long sigh of relief and brings a knee up to rest his elbow on it and pushes his forehead into his hand. Now that he's calmed down a bit, he's feeling the aftermaths of drinking excessively and wrestling with Kirishima. His head throbs painfully, his stomach aches, and he feels like throwing up, but mostly, his mouth feels like a desert.

"Urk-... Fuck." Bakugou coughs out dryly and tries to breathe, but it's hard when his throat feels parched. Thirsty.

Bakugou slides out of his bed and bundles himself up in his blankets before stepping out of his bedroom. His body feels extremely sluggish and heavy, not to mention fucking sore. He shuffles his way into the kitchen and grabs a few bottles of water from the refrigerator and chugs all of them. Fuck... Hangovers are the worst. Bakugou just wants to sleep but now that his brain is awake, it's impossible to fall back asleep. He coughs again, eventually becoming a dry heave and he feels like death.