Chapter 11: Thinking of You

Beginning Notes:

Welcome back friends, it's Kuuhaku! I had a ton of fun writing this chapter, so I hope you guys will enjoy it!

Reminder to those who are unaware/forgotten, Todoroki is half-merman-half-human, so please remember this as you read his POV portion of this chapter.

---

Follow me @xkuuhakux on Tumblr and on Twitter | @xkuuhakux_ on Instagram

—————

[Start of Chapter]

—————

The music's blasting and booming in the large building, vibrating the walls and down to the core of every body in the club. Strobe lighting brightens up the pitch-black room as it dances and flashes along with the beat of the music. Ashido was right about it being a raunchy club. People are mashed up against each other with barely any room to get across from one side of the area to the other. Everyone on the dance floor is plastered drunk and pretty much having sex with thin clothes on, grinding against one another.

"Deku, is that a new shirt? It looks really expensive!" Uraraka leans closely to Midoriya to shout over the pounding music. The said man looks down at his shirt and pulls at it lightly.

"Oh, no it's Todoroki's. It's not a good idea to come to these establishments in work clothes." Midoriya scratches the back of his head before Todoroki bumps into his back from a drunk lady crashing into him.

"It's sweltering in here..." Todoroki scrunches his face up in disgust and upturns his nose at the lady heavily laying her head on Todoroki's shoulder for support. She mumbles out obscenities before her friend comes stumbling over to her and pulls her away. Todoroki leans closely into Midoriya's personal space to speak with a hand securely held onto the green-haired man's hip, "... How does anybody enjoy being here?"

"You have to be drunk or at least tipsy to have fun, Todoroki." Midoriya laughs cheerfully before Ashido hooks an arm around his neck.

"You didn't pregame with us, Midoriya! Let's go to the bar, you need to drink. WHOO~!" Ashido whoops loudly and pumps her fist into the air with Sero copying her action.

"Hell yeah! Let's go, let's go!" Sero huddles the crew and pushes their backs to make their way towards the bar.

Bakugou on the other hand, was already there, seating himself into one of the tall stools available. He looks around for the bartender and once he spots him, tries to grab his attention but the women he's helping currently are flaunting off their curves and puckering their lips with hooded eyes. Fucking hell, so it's going to be one of those bartenders. Bakugou sighs loudly and looks out into the large crowd of people to suddenly catch eyes with a young brunette man staring at him. He's tall and quite handsome, but it doesn't mean much after seeing Kirishima and even the blonde merman. They're far more beautiful and alluring than this drunk-ass man- Fuck. He came here to forget about them, not constantly think about them. I need a drink. Now.

Bakugou quickly looks away and tries to feign casualty by propping his head up with a hand by an arm placed on the countertop. Don't you dare come here. Don't you fucking dare talk to me-

"Hey." The man approaches the blonde and seats himself in the empty stool next to Bakugou, leaning in close to his ear. "Mind if I sit here?"

"You're already fucking sitting down." Bakugou scowls in irritation and busies himself in waving over the bartender who finally nods in his direction in acknowledgement.