Chapter 16: Bakugou's The One

Beginning Notes:

Hey hey hey~ I'm back :D
I definitely was not expecting to ever be in hiatus. It's been almost 2 months since my last update, damn, but I guess you just can't always make everything happen the way you want. So I'm very sorry for the extremely late post, but here it finally is!

Follow me @xkuuhakux on Tumblr and on Twitter | @xkuuhakux_ on Instagram
(ノ'ヮ')ノ*:・゚✧

---

Just a reminder for you all, this chapter is in Kirishima's POV back at home in the ocean after Bakugou releases him so keep in mind everything is underwater. If I say wall or floor/ground, imagine a large boulder carved out and hollow inside as their house. They have rooms and hallways like tunnels inside of it and large holes in the walls are like 'doorways' for them. There's also holes in the ceiling to allow natural light to come in and everything is, once again, immersed in water.

Can you see it? Are you done imagining it?

I hope you are because I will now formally say:

Welcome.

To the depths of the ocean where beautiful creatures reside and vibrant colors dance from the color of their scales to the color of the plants thriving in the blue waters.

—————

[Start of Chapter]

—————

"Eijirou... Please... Please come back to me. Don't forget about me... I love you so much, dammit." Bakugou's voice shakes as he holds Kirishima in a tight hug, unwilling to let go but Kirishima gently pulls back to gaze at the blonde's handsome features one last time. He nods his head in assurance of returning back to Bakugou and tilts forward to press his lips onto the blonde's.

"Katsuki..." Kirishima breathes his name out onto their lips passionately and Bakugou tenses adorably whilst a blush blooms red on his cheeks. They part and look at each other once more, a little longer, memorizing everything about each other before a silent, bittersweet smile spreads across the both of their faces and Kirishima turns his body away to dip into the ocean, swimming back home and away from his lover.

It feels amazing and wonderful to actually be able to move freely and fluently through the vast blue waters of the ocean of which he was born and raised in rather than dealing with the constraints of a bathtub. Colorful fishes swim in schools and move past him as he continues in his long journey forward. The sun was beginning to rise and the bright golden light shone through the waters and illuminated the scenery below. The fishes' along with his own iridescent scales glimmered and sparkled at their every movement. Coral reefs decorate the sandy floor beautifully in colors of warm oranges, fierce reds, and royal blues. Uniquely shaped fishes in varying sizes dance around them and Kirishima's lips break out into a large grin at how magnificent the ocean truly is. He feels a newly found energy within himself and he flicks his tail with a stronger force, swimming at an even faster rate to his destination.

Throughout his trip, Kirishima couldn't stop thinking about the blonde and he's had many moments of wanting to spin around and swim back even though he knew fully well that Bakugou would have already left the beach. He shakes his head one last time and reminds himself that he needs to go home and explain himself to everyone. His family and friends were surely worried for him and they had every right to.

Large, thick amounts of seaweed climbing high and up to the surface of the ocean in varying colors of bright green to dull browns indicated to the merman that he was almost to his destination. Kaminari and he had many secret hideaways they would usually spend hours together hanging out, away from their families, and this was one of the locations they frequented. The redhead's internal clock told him it was around the time they would be there talking to one another, so he pushes on forward, expecting to see the merman. Kirishima twists and turns around the stalks of seaweed and stops when he's just about to break through the thick forest of it. Cautiously, he peers around the leaves and in the distance, there he was, the blonde merman.