Come With Me (Takasugi Shinsuke)

Love- isn't something Takasugi expected to seep into the cracks of his already broken heart and unexpectedly patch his heart up. It was an emotion that seemed to be impossible for him to harbor. Yet, why does he feel something in his chest whenever he saw her?

Takasugi Shinsuke, the man who cared for nothing but to destroy the rotten world. The man known to be cruel, ruthless and stone cold. Why would he, Takasugi Shinsuke, go out of his way each and every day to visit her, (Last Name) (First Name)?

This incomprehendable yet fascinating event can only be explained by one thing: He had fallen. To something he never thought he'd be able to feel again. He thought he would never be able to love again after everything that had happened in his life.

But she proved him wrong.

"Shin, you're early today!~" (Y/N) happily chirps when the male passed through her front doors. "I just finished cooking for breakfast. Do you want some?" She smiles so gently as Takasugi takes a seat at his usual spot. "Of course."

She owned a small restaurant in Edo, she wasn't that well known but it was enough to live by. Plus, there were only a few regular customers who would come by so he was safe. "Here you go~" She giggled as she places a plate in front of Takasugi, soon joining him by his side after so.

"Are you busy today?" He asked her, his voice unusually soft and gentle. "Not really...Apparently, a new hot restaurant opened up by the block. Maybe I'll actually be free today~" She hums as she started cleaning up their plates.

"Even if everyone turns their back on you. I will always be your loyal customer." Takasugi says calmly, now placing his smoking pipe in between his lips. "What a customer, I have. Shall I be so honored?"She joked

When the night fell, he would leave. She would bid him goodbye each and every night, awaiting when the sun rose when he would always come.

"I'll be back." Takasugi placed a soft, and warm kiss on her forehead, after that he placed a hand on her chin and lifted her chin to meet his lips with hers.

"I'll wait for you." (Y/N) smiles when Takasugi broke away. Stroking her hair gently one last time, he tucked a strand of her (H/C) hair behind her ear with a small smile before he went away.

(Y/N) believed he would return. He always did.

When the sun rose, Takasugi would appear with a rare smile etched on his lips.

A tear slipped from (Y/N)'s eyes when he disappeared. The knife pushed against her back deepened as a cloth was thrown over her nose and mouth, making her lose consciousness. The men smirked, the last thing she heard was Takasugi's name being uttered by the men.

'I believe in you, Shin. I will wait for you.'

"(Y/N), It's almost lunch time and you haven't put the sign out yet." Takasugi calls out as he enters her place. But it was eerily silent, and calm. It was like the calm before the storm. The only thing that caught Takasugi's eyes was the lone piece of paper left on the counter, begging to be read by none other than himself.

At that moment, Takasugi felt all the anger, fury and rage boiling inside of his body, setting him on fire. He was about to go on a rampage. Unable to control his blood lust and thirst for revenge, he headed out right away after reading it.

'I will commit one more sin, and be taken over by my wrath this once. To finally save someone that's precious to me.'

"Where is Takasugi?!" The man yells as his palm comes in contact with (Y/N)'s cheek for the 7th time. The stinging and burning feeling shot through her cheek as she held back the tears from her eyes. She grits her teeth, feeling the metallic taste of blood.

"I said I don't know!" She roars loudly with the so little might she had left in her body. They had been torturing her for hours since last night when they first kidnapped her.

"You don't know? Don't even try to hide it you little bitch! You're obviously Takasugi's woman!" He raised his voice again as he slapped her once more. He then pushed her cheeks together with one hand as he raised her up.

"As long as we have you, he will come for sure." He says as he lets go of her and then he walked away.

(Y/N) felt numb, her limbs were tied up for too long, she even thinks her blood wasn't circulating properly. Aside from that, her cheek was probably red from all the slapping the man did. She spat out some blood from her mouth and shut her eyes close in exhaustion.

'Shin...I...believe in you.'

(Y/N)'s head shot awake when she heard a few explosions go off making the building rumble. She had fallen asleep, she looked around and she was alone. The man and his guards were nowhere to be seen.

Just then, the so called man came running back inside with a terrified expression on his face. He was covered in blood but ran all the way to where she was tied up. "H-Help me! Help!!" The man cries out a plea as he fell to his knees.

Another person entered the room. The sound of the metallic clink of the sword grazing against the hard pavement rang in her ears. "Didn't you want to see me? That's why you captured her right?" It was him. Takasugi's voice was so frightening it even sent shivers down (Y/N)'s spine.

"Oi, you went through all this pain, and now you're hiding from me?" He growled lowly, but when his eye caught sight of her state. The fire in his heart burned even greater.

"Who dared to lay a hand on my woman?!" He demanded with great authority in his voice as he slammed his sword against the hard floor with great intensity. "Who...has the guts to face my wrath after they did that to my woman?" He looked down at the man with eyes full of hatred and revenge.

He pointed the tip of his sword at the man's neck, "Tell me...whose life I must end for hurting her?" He spoke again, but the man only let out whimpers of fear. "You won't answer?..." Takasugi closed his eye with a soft sigh.

"Then, everyone must simply die."

With that, in one swift stroke the man laid dead on the ground. Takasugi was quick to free (Y/N) and envelope her gently in his arms. "Are you alright?" He worriedly says as he placed his hand on her cheek.

"I'm fine...Shin, I believed in you." She smiles weakly, as a wash of relief appears on Takasugi's face. He kissed her all so suddenly. But since she was so close to him, she could feel hiw fast his heart was beating. He was worried- for her.

"Having someone to value is dangerous, that's why- I'm never letting you go. Come with me, (Y/N)." Takasugi says, as he leaned his forehead on hers, their noses brushing against each other.

"How can I refuse such an offer after you boldly declared me as your woman?" She smiles teasingly as she hooked her hands around his neck. "That's right." Takasugi nodded as he carried her bridal style.

"You're my woman."

-----------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Yaaaaaay! I dunno if I did a good job with this one. But here ya go tiff_reads! Hope you like it.

Requests still open! ♥️♥️♥️♥️