My Light (Takasugi Shinsuke)

"Leader!!" A member of the Hyakka runs to Tsukuyo who was calmly smoking, Hinowa humming peacefully right behind her. "Is it her again?" Tsukuyo asks without looking at the woman. The woman had a small look of surprise before she looked down and nodded. Tsukuyo sighed, it had been the 10th time this week that it happened. "Tsukuyo, go easy on (Y/N)-chan." Hinowa reminded her.

Pushing herself away from the wall, Tsukuyo made her way into the streets of Yoshiwara. Walking into the brothel, Tsukuyo finds a mess of the place. Chairs and tables turned over, all the items strewn messily around the floor. A woman was pinned to the wall by a man, the woman with (H/L) (H/C) hair, was gasping for air.

One would expect a woman of Yoshiwara to be delicate, fragile and caring. That's what one would see when you stepped into the place known as a Land of Eternal Night, although that did fade since Yoshiwara is now free from Housen.

Women never fight back- but that was back then.

"What did you say earlier?" The man hisses lowly, tightening his hold on the woman's neck, her fierce (E/C) hues glaring hatefully at the man.

"I-I....said...you're a fucking....pig!" The woman gasped out in small breaths since he was choking her. "That's enough." Tsukuyo grasped the man's wrist tightly, giving him a stern look and (Y/N) turned to Tsukuyo, her eyes softening. "Tsk. Look at this bitch acting all high and mighty. She's a damaged good with that scar-" Tsukuyo raised her hand and the man shut his mouth with a scoff.

Tsukuyo gave the man one last look before he let go of her and sighed, walking away from the scene with a scoff. "This is the 10th time we've received a complaint against you. You always end up fighting with the customers." Tsukuyo says as (Y/N) now looked down at the floor, Tsukuyo standing in front of her.

"He tried to touch-"

"I know what he did. But still, (Y/N). Yoshiwara is different." Tsukuyo sighs, lifting her smoking pipe up to her lips. "There are some rules you can break...and some rules you can't. Although I feel bad for you, your fate has been decided when you were sold in Yoshiwara." Tsukuyo frowned, feeling pity for the (H/C) haired woman who was clenching her fists.

"I understand. I know you're just looking out for me, Tsukuyo." (Y/N) smiles lowly, as she extends her hands and hugs Tsukuyo. "Yoshiwara is free now, but it's people are not. I truly am sorry, (Y/N)." Tsukuyo says as she hugs (Y/N) tighter.

(Y/N) was a new recruit in Yoshiwara right before Housen's reign ended. She was a woman who was sold to the black market at a young age and trained to become an assassin.

Soon enough, deemed as useless- she was sold off to Yoshiwara and from there on out, she'd been working as a prostitute. But every single time a customer tried to touch her, she would snap and start to fight back- often ending up being hurt.

Tsukuyo and Hinowa knew that it was in the woman's system, it was her natural instinct to protect herself. Deep down, (Y/N) was a kind woman, with a pure heart.

"Now, come on. Seita's been looking forward to your cooking today." Tsukuyo smiles, breaking away from the hug and leading (Y/N) back to Hinowa's place. (Y/N) smiles lightly, letting Tsukuyo drag her back to Hinowa's place and spend time with the kid.

----

Carrying a tray full of drinks, food and cups. (Y/N) sauntered into the room filled with the intoxicating scent of smoke and alcohol mixed together. She sees various men with their hands roaming freely around the prostitutes of Yoshiwara. She grimaced at the thought of having a man run his hands around her body. She hated it.