Everything Worked Out (Kamui)

(Y/N) hummed happily all to herself as she stretched her arms, she had just woken up and exited the room — when her face met a large white paper.

"....What's this?" (Y/N) eyed the list with a bunch of things scribbled on it. "A job— go do it." Gintoki shoved a pinky up his nose as usual, as he let go of the paper which made it fly into her hands.

"WHAT?! But there's so many things here!!"

"You can do it. It'll be easy as carrying a feather for you." He shrugged his shoulder and her jaw dropped.

"You lazy ass bastard!"

Indeed, she was strong. Others often thought she was one of those from the Yato Clan like Kagura because of her incredible display of strength, but she wasn't. She was just a normal human who learned to wield a sword and stuck to her daily trainings.

"The client needs all the things listed there by tomorrow. You go buy it and I'll send Patsuan to deliver it tomorrow. Good luck," Gintoki waved a hand at her as he disappeared through the doors.

"....First thing in the morning I get is work?"

She sighed lowly as she prepared to go out. Gintoki was her childhood friend, like him she was taken in by Shouyo too. So, she was used to his tendency to act lazy.

----

"Let's see....First thing on the list, is a famous limited edition peach nectar? I think I saw one in a bookstore over there....."

(Y/N) roamed the streets of the Kabuki District, she had to find all the items and quickly too so she could still have some time to laze around and sleep.

As she was walking she bumped into a tall figure. "Oh, sorr—" (Y/N) cut herself off when she sees Kamui standing in front of her. "Huh? Did I just bump into something? I don't see anything here." Kamui placed a hand up to his eyes, pretending he didn't see her. He always liked to look down at her because she was small.

"Oh!" She feigned excitement, "You can't see anything, huh?" She smirked and stomped hard on his foot.

".....On a second thought. I think I see a pest waiting to be stepped on." Kamui popped a vein, he felt like his foot was swelling by now. He then raised his foot and was about to kick her when she ran away.

(Y/N) and Kamui were friends.....who enjoyed trying to kill each other and piss each other off in their free time.

But as she was running away she hears something being thrown towards her and she sees a vending machine hurled right at her.

"KAMUI, YOU BASTARD!!" She started sprinting faster in order not to get hit.

"Izaya!— Oops, wrong Anime." Kamui chuckled as he waved his hand goodbye, watching the (H/C) haired female fret and panic.

(Y/N) and Kamui never got along— actually, the would've been very good friends. If only they didn't get off on the wrong foot at their very first meeting.

(Yahoo! Flashback to their 1st Meeting!)

"Who is it?"

The doorbell to the Yorozuya House rang, only (Y/N) and Kagura were there while Shinpachi and Gintoki were off on a job.

"You get it." Kagura huffs, sucking on her sukonbu.

"No, you get it." (Y/N) pressed on, crossing her arms over her chest. Kagura and (Y/N) made eye contact and in a split second they held their fists out to each other.