Sweet Liar (Sakata Gintoki)

Right now Gintoki was in the middle of a war.

It wasn't just any war.

It was a fierce battle for love.

Gintoki was in a staring contest with (Y/N) who sat opposite of him with a cup of sake in her hands. She crossed one leg over the other and crossed her arms, her hand cradling the cup of sake as she swayed it gently.

Though, both of them were locked in a staring contest. Gintoki was intensely staring at her without blinking while (Y/N) was just calmly looking into his eyes with half lidded eyes, and a smirk playing on her lips.

'Damn...Now, that I'm looking closely— She's so attractive. Those beautiful naturally red and plump lips, beautiful eccentric and big (E/C) eyes, her cute button like nose...and her lips— I want to kiss— WAIT! NO!! NO! NO!!' Gintoki gulepd as he shook his head trying to get those thoughts out of his head.

Then, she noticed a small tinge of pink appear on Gintoki's cheeks. (Y/N) smirks as she looked Gintoki straight in the eye, leaning forward to close the distance between them and then she winked at him.

Gintoki gasped and threw his head back as he raised his hand to clutch his chest, his face going beet red in embarrassment from the cute wink she just gave him.

'I LOSTTT! Wait— she winked, that means I won! But.. that wink killed me...' Gintoki thought as he straightened his posture to see (Y/N) with a smug smirk.

"H-Hahaha! I won!!" Gintoki declares, clearing his throat, trying to compose himself.

"Oh, did you now?" (Y/N) feigned ignorance and took a sip from her cup. Before she shifted her gaze over to Gintoki. "I think you won the game but lost in love~" She naturally shrugged her shoulders.

"Tsk!" Gintoki clicked his tongue, he couldn't deny it but just a wink from her made him lose him composure and almost made him lose control.

Round 1— (Y/N)'s win!

Now, how exactly did these two come to be like this? Well, the answer was something that happened about an hour ago.

They didn't really hate each other— In fact, they were both mad in love with each other. But, the problem is— their pride was too high and they were stubborn as hell.

They didn't want to be the first to confess.

Because the first one to fall, loses in love~

(Yahoo! Flashback time!)

(Y/N) was walking past the street with her friends after her work when she hears a familiar voice. It was Gintoki's voice— suddenly getting excited when she heard the voice of the man she loved she swiveled her head around to look for him and she saw...

"Ah, please wait!!" Gintoki yells, making the girl stop in her tracks and blush. She fidgets and squirms before she turns around to face Gintoki who was dressed in a blue and white suit.

"You dropped this. It's not a feather," Gintoki smiled warmly, pulling out a business card from his suit.

"H-Huh? This is...." The girl trails off.

"I-I'm sorry, But I would love to talk with you again..." Gintoki unconsciously raised one hand to rake through his messy silver locks as he turned his head to the side with a blush appearing on his cheeks. "Well, if you happen to have some time...Please feel free to drop by." Gintoki says as he looked at her one last time and smiled.