With All My Heart (Kamui)

"Daddy, Daddy!~" (D/N) ran into Kamui and (Y/N)'s bedroom, finding both fast asleep. Kamui arms were wrapped around (Y/N) tightly. (D/N) puffed her cheeks and went to Kamui's side, she gently shook Kamui with a bright smile om her face.

"Wake up, Daddy!!" She cheers happily, but Kamui shook her hold off of him with one swift move of his arm and (D/N) fell to the floor with a thud, and her head made contact with the floor.

(D/N) felt a growing pain and lump on her head as she sat up and pouted, little tears gathering in the corners of her eyes. "Bad Daddy!!" She yells as she grabs Kamui's hand and prepared to throw him over her shoulder.

As she is a yato, like her very strong father— she easily threw him out of bed. But as Kamui was thrown out of bed, his hand was still holding on to (Y/N).

"....." Kamui groggily opened his eyes and winced at the slight pain his head received when it made contact with the hard wall.

"....Why?" (Y/N) whined when she feels a bump growing on top of her head when (D/N) threw both of her parents out of bed.

"Mommy, Mommy!!" (D/N) immediately started crying and rushed into (Y/N)'s arms for comfort. "Oh, my poor baby. You have a lump! What happened?" (Y/N) was a softie, especially when it came to her beloved daughter.

"D-Daddy..." (D/N) pointed to Kamui with a pout and a sniffle. "Kamui, you idiot! How could you hurt my precious daughter like that?!" (Y/N)'s eyes widened with rage as she smacked Kamui's head.

"She's my daughter too....I didn't even push her that hard anyways. I was hurt too!" Kamui huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

Kamui pouted back and rubbed his head, then he sees (D/N) stick her tongue out at hin playfully with a smug expression.

"I see....So, that's how it is, huh?" Kamui smiles and laughs as he nodded and ruffled (D/N)'s vermillion hair. "You're definitely my daughter!"

Before (D/N) came, Kamui had (Y/N) all to himself, but things change and when (D/N) came, (Y/N) started paying attention to her rather than Kamui.

Kamui narrowed his eyes at his daughter before sticking his tongue out too.

"Kamui?"

"Hm?"

"I'll pull your tongue out if you ever hurt (D/N) again."

".....(Y/N), don't you love me anymore?"

---

"(Y/N), can you hurry up? Oh wait, let me change my question. Can you be any slower than that?"

"Shut up, Kamui. Women need time to look good." (Y/N) huffs as she walks out of their room with (D/N) in tow. "Come on, we're ready." She smiles at her daughter who grinned back at her.

(D/N) was their 2 year old daughter, and she had inherited almost everything from Kamui. She looked like Kamui, got his ridiculous yato strength and even acted like him sometimes— which scared (Y/N).

"Why should we even visit them? It's too much of a pain." Kamui frowned, as he walked side by side with (Y/N) and (D/N). Then, he noticed (D/N) reach her hands out to Kamui as if asking him to carry her. Kamui swiftly placed (D/N) on his shoulders while the young girl enjoyed tugging on his hair.

"(D/N) has to spend time with her Aunt and Grandfather too, don't be stingy." (Y/N) frowned at him.

"(D/N) don't pull on Daddy's hair okay? You don't want me to end up like stupid grandfather." Kamui warned lowly with a smile.