Your Eyes Tell (Katsura Kotaro)

Katsura knocked on the Yorozuya House in the early morning, and the one to open it was none other than (Y/N).

"Oh....Kotaro," She yawned and tried to pet down her bed head. "What's up?...." She tiredly leaned against the door, in a half awake state.

"(Y/N), Let's go out." Katsura spoke with a serious face and a tone unwavering. (Y/N) froze, and her eyes widened as she tried to process his words.

Was what she was hearing true? Katsura just asked her to go out with him, like as in dating?! Tears pool in her eyes feeling overjoyed and happy she clasped her hands to her mouth to hold back those sobs of happiness.

This was a moment she had always been waiting for! Her unspoken feelings and undying love were finally being acknowledged by the man who owned her heart and didn't even know it!

"Yes, Kotaro. I will go out with you!!" She beamed happily, extending her arms for a hug, with a big bright grin on her face.

Katsura nodded at her, his eyes softly gazing at her and then his lips broke into a smile. "Then, where shall we go first?"

(Y/N) froze again.

"Uh....What?"

"I said where shall we go first? I'm looking for a gift for Ikumatsu-dono, I heard her birthday is coming up." Katsura spoke in a thoughtful tone. "But, I have no idea what women want so I came to you- the only woman I know ever since childhood!"

"Oh......so when you said 'Let's Go Out' you meant....Let's go shopping not....Let's start dating?...." (Y/N) gulped thinly, she jumped to conclusions almost immediately after hearing those words.

Well, you couldn't blame her. She loved the man ever since she first met him when they were kids. And he said misleading words in the early morning when she just woke up and her brain wasn't functioning properly.

"Yes, of course." Katsura nodded as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I would never even dare to think of such thoughts, (Y/N)!!"

(Y/N) felt her heart crack. So, it meant that to him- she could only ever be a friend in his eyes? Nothing more or nothing less? That he doesn't even see her as a woman who he can romantically be interested in?

"I'll....go get ready." With a disappointed sigh, (Y/N) walked back inside the house with Katsura trailing behind her.

----

"(Y/N), what do you think about this?" Katsura lifted a small pink teddy bear and turned to face (Y/N). Lifting the bear up to cover his face he spoke in a high pitched voice "Hello, I'm Santa Claus."

"Hm...I dunno....Too......childish?" She stifled a laughter as the male brings the bear back down and examined it seriously, placing a hand to his chin.

"I see, I thought it was pretty cute. But, a lady such as Ikumatsu-dono wouldn't like such a childish gift, huh?" He sighs lowly, and then places the bear down.

(Y/N) let out a small sigh. Her eyes casting downwards, as she connected her hands in front of her. 'I love spending time with Kotaro like this but......'

"Where shall we go next?" Katsura turned to her, making her snap out of her trance. "O-Oh! I, uh...I don't know." She sweat dropped and smiled awkwardly as she scratched her cheek, hoping Katsura wouldn't ntoice the sudden change of her mood.

'He's asking me to help him find a gift for Ikumatsu?.....' She grumbled inwardly, feeling jealous at the thought. When she had her birthday he didn't even gave her a present, instead Katsura said 'I thought my presence was enough-'