Four

Pop-
I woke up with sun in my eyes and was too annoyed by that shit.
Last night was mad fun with Milli even after our lil fight and we chilled.

I rolled over looking for her but she wasn't there.
"Yo Milli" I called out for shawty but no answer.

"Damn its 9:30 already" I checked my phone and saw two messages.

Milli💎- I got class this morning so I'll catch you later nigga.

Milli💎- and btw you snore loud asf nigga damn.

I laughed, she was sum else honestly and I fuck with her heavy.
I still felt bad for shouting at shawty like that last night but ain't no way Im letting Zay get with her, he's my friend and all but not good company for Lil Milli Rock.

I got outta bed and cleaned up in the bathroom. My music has been blowing up like crazy since that fashion show and every day I get new supporters. It's like I'm living a dream but I just gotta be thankful for everything.
I left the house and headed to the studio.

"Yo wassup " I said as I got in.
The producer is one of my brothers from Brooklyn and he's the best man.
"Yo Pop, you wanna shoot a video for welcome to the party today or tomorrow ?" He asked as he put his phone on hold.

"Tomorrow for sure" I said as I sat down and read my messages.

Milli💎- aye take me to see a movie later please👉🏽👈🏽

Me- Ight bet, what movie?

I replied and closed my phone.

"Ayo Pop, you need sum ? How come you here? And I heard bout what happened at Chapo party lastnight nigga. Wassup wit dat?"
He lit a blunt and passed it to me.

"You know Milli right, I caught this nigga kissin shawty and you know she ain't know much bout him so I said aye let's go cuz I'm not letting her fuck with that nigga like that " I pulled and passed it back as he shook his head.

"You know word on the streets is that Milli's yo girl and she kissed dude while you were there but I had to let these niggas know that it's not true"
"Good looks bro" I said as we did our handshake. Ishmael been my bro since forever man not even friends anymore he's family fasho, that's Woo. Time passed as we chilled and listened to music.

"But listen video shoot tomorrow, pull up round 10 or sum" I nodded as I got up to leave.

"Heard you, I'm out man I'll see you tomorrow."
It was now 3

I called Milan when I got in the car.
"Mrs. Dior where you at?"
"I'm at the mall getting cookies, why?"
She asked.
"You dead asked me to take you to a movie, you don't wanna go no more or sum?" I started the car waiting for her response.

"Ohh, right my fault, come get me I'm at Kings Plaza right now"
"Got you"
I pulled off and rain began to pour.
I drove until I got to the mall and called Milan again.

"I'm outside, you got an umbrella or sum?" I pulled my umbrella out knowing the answer.
"Na, I'll make a ru-" I cut her off.
"I'll come get you just walk to the entrance " I hung up and went for her and she ran in the rain, playin as usual like a kid.

"Thank You" she cheesed and put her seatbelt on.
"No problem, but what we watching?"

"Mulan, I swear its gonna be good okay. But I'll buy the tickets and you get snacks"
She said putting on her seatbelt.
I loved her bossy attitude, I like a girl that could take charge when it's time, know what she wants and just a boss.

"Don't be draggin me to see no girly shit Milan" I laughed and we left.

Milan-

"Come on nigga put some fuckin pep in your step" I pulled him cuz he was walking slow on purpose.
We already got our snacks, I got M&Ms, sourpath watermelon, popcorn and snickers and he just got M&Ms and popcorn, boring if you ask me.

We got to our seats and I watched pop, he was stuck on it
"You want some of my candy?" He took some not moving his eyes.

Wow.
After the mover we were in the car just listening to music and eating the rest of our snacks.
"You know Pop, I like your music foreal and I always thought Rap was dead. I only listen to 90s music and stuff but your music is different and I like it. You give me 50 cent vibes too and I love 50"

"Thanks milli" he looked at me and held my hand.

"I'm sorry bout last night tho, yellin at you"
"It's okay poppa" I looked down at our hands and was lost in my thoughts.

I then felt his hand on my face and I looked up at him in his eyes.
He caressed my face and I was in shock not only by his actions but by how handsome he was. He was cute but I didn't know If I liked him or if it was spur of the moment feelings.

"Your eyes mad pretty shawty " he said as I smiled. He was now leaning in and I pulled away and froze.
At a loss for words.

A/n: Vote,comment and let me know if I should make any adjustments .