Fifty Five

Milan-
I woke up to bright lights and in a black room. I squirmed and noticed I had been strapped to the bed, what was this place?

Tools used to torture hung on the wall, organs in jars and I was speechless .
Where I had been shot was well taken care of with bandages and I'm assuming stitches.

"What is this place?" I looked around again trying to figure it out but nothing.
Squirmed, twisted and turned but these straps wouldn't budge and my wounds were killing me, tears stung my eyes because of the pain and I prayed something would happen, someone would come, Bashar would come.

I heard distinctive  chatter coming closer and I calmed down, the door flung open and there Carmen stood, arm in a sling, face all bruised.
"Good you're awake" she fixed the seat so I was now standing but still strapped.

"Must say you put up a good fight though." I kept a blank expression, she laughed.
"And that pretty superstar boyfriend  of yours is looking for you. You know I used to ride is dick so good, fucked me all over. I had a good time with him then he started talking bout he can't do this anymore" she chuckled and my faced remained unimpressed and looked over at her then back in front of me.

The fact that I was unbothered must've bothered her.
"You think you're so much better than me, fucking my man, kissing my man, flying out with my man and he's sooo in love with you" she laughed and began playing with the tools that sat perfectly on the table next to me.

"He can have you I don't care. For months I cried and to find out that he was dealing with your broke ass.
What you got that I don't?"

She picked up a scaffold and dragged it along her finger gently which caused blood to spring.
"My daddy doesn't even want you anymore. But I do. If you're what he wants then I have what he wants and he gets you back with a very high fuckin price"
She caressed my face the dragged the scaffold across my cheek causing me to close my eyes shut, it stung and I opened again when I didn't feel her anymore.
She was gone.

Bashar-

I called Mike and the boys and they all said the same thing, I got frustrated and began thinking hard.
I tracked her phone and drove to the location.
I ran in the store and looked around frantically and walked over to the front counter, pulled out my phone.
"Aye you seen this girl? About 5'5 her hair was in like a lil bun"

His eyes were wide
"A latina girl and this strong guy took her when we tried to help and we tool her phone and tried to call someone" he put her phone and bag on the counter.

I gripped it up and went back to my car.
I went in my phone and opened Carmen's contact, debating on whether I should call or not.

"Location?"
I opened it with all the hope in my heart, praying and begging that it would show.

And it did
"Thank you GOD!"
I looked at it and I was confused.
"What the fuck, where is this place" I started the car and sped off.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I pulled up at the location but stayed away from the entrance.
"This is the location" I drove up to the gate and there were no guards just an abandoned warehouse but this was the location.
I drove pass the building, parked at least a block away and got out, sent Mikey my location and a text

Me- If you come down keep an eye from far. I'll send something if I'm in trouble.

I took my gun  walked into the yard up to the  building then cautiously pushed open the doors and walked in.
Inside was packed with old cars, wood, machinery of some sort.
I walked around looking, listening for something.
I heard talking and couldn't find where it was coming from, I spun around, thinking I was going crazy.

I paced around until I heard a creak, looked down and moved around the dirt and hay on the floor and found a handle to open the hatch and peaked then climbed down the ladder.

"The fuck is this place?" The hallway had one single light that flickered, the walls were dirty, dirt floors.

I inched my way in until I heard the talking again by one of the doors. I gently pressed my ear on the door.

"My daddy doesn't even want you anymore. But I do. If you're what he wants then I have what he wants and he gets you back with a very high fuckin price"  Carmen said and I heard movement so I moved quickly behind a shelf that stood at the end of the hall way.

She walked out and climbed up the ladder.
I walked out and pushed open the door where she was and I saw Milan.
I was so relieved
"Bashar" she smiled and I ran over taking her out of the straps quickly  when we heard Carmen again.
"Shhh" I took the last strap off and pulled her into the closet of the room.

"I'm leaving now and please don't sit in here eating donuts all day" it want quiet again but we waited at least two minutes again to come out.
I grabbed her hand and held my gun in the other as we tiptoed out of the room.

We got closer to the ladder
"Hey what the fuck are you doing ?" I turned around instantly and shot at the man's feet and pushed Milan up the ladder and climbed up myself and shot the door.
I looked around for something to hold the door down but only a car or this really old machine could do that.

"Help me move this" we pushed the machine over the door and ran out the building.
"Ouch" I turned around and looked down at Milan.
"What's wrong?" She raised her  shirt and there was a bandage that was soaked with blood.
I scooped her up and ran to the car when I heard gunshots.
I put Milan in the back and got in than Sped off.

I called mike.
"Mike get outta there if you there move now"
I looked back at Milan as she cried and cried and decided I had to take her to the hospital.

"Hold on baby hold on okay"
She nodded
"Keep your hand on it baby just keep it there"

A car sped up behind us and rammed into my car and Milan screamed.
"Stay calm baby stay calm"

I looked in the rearview as the car followed and I called Mike again.
"Handle these bitch ass niggas on my ass bro"