Nine

Warning:This Chapter contains sexual content, If you're not interested please skip.
Pop-

Tonight was amazing, the smile on Milli's face was priceless and I'm glad she enjoyed herself.
We arrived at the hotel and Fivio had to switch cars then we headed back to our room.

She grabbed my hand as we were on the elevator back to our room.
"So what inspired the look tonight Mrs.Dior?" I handed her the imaginary mic
"This is just sum light, feel me?Got the blue and the green with the white and the ice. I'm giving you Naomi Campbell, Winter Fashion Show 1996" she explained while turning around for me to see.

"I was gonna change because I felt like this was not cute enough, it's boring"
"You looked great tonight baby girl" we got out the elevator and got to our room.
"Thank you soo much for tonight Big Papi Locsta" I laughed as she called me that and played with my beard.
"Its no problem shawty, anything for Milli"

She took off her coat and shoes as well as her jewelry and tied her hair to the back into a pony tail. She hummed a song as I just observed her movements, she was goofy doing some weird dance.
"You aren't changing?"
She walked over to me and took my coat of me then put it on
"Niggas sayin they outside, send the addy we gone slide" she woo walked as she sang my song, this girl was something else "

"But fr you aren't changing" she jumped on me, playing with my nose and touching my eyelids.
"Shawty you good?" I looked at her and she was so happy, nothing could make me feel like this. She shoved her pinky up my nose and sped off on the porch.

"Milli come back here" shawty was hyper as fuck tonight, she came back and sat on lap.
"Poppa you mad?" She giggled and hugged me, giving me kisses on my cheek.
I grabbed her face and kissed her.
"Pop?"
"Wassup Shawty?"
"I'm sorry, I've been shutting you out like that. I've been scared because you're basically famous now, these broads gonna be all over you and I just don't wanna end up heart broken"

"Just trust me ma"
I pulled her back to me and our lips met, as it got heated she began taking my shirt off and I kissed her neck leaving a trail of hickeys  as she moaned and put her hands behind my neck.
I took her dress off as well as my vest
Her body was beautiful and I almost felt like It was forbidden treasure.

I began massaging her back as she sat in front of me then turned her around and laid her down. I sucked her titties and felt her pussy through her panties.
"Po-" she was cut of by me rubbing her clit, I kissed her and she moaned as I fingered her, shawty was wet as fuck. I pulled her panties off and pumped my fingers faster in and out her pussy
"Poppa I'm bout to cum" I pulled her on to my lap and continued until she creamed all over fingers, I brought my fingers up to her lips and sucked it all off.
Fuck she was sexy.

Mili-

I came and he made me suck it off of his fingers , I kissed him and told him take his pants off.
As he stood up and took his jeans off I pulled his boxers down, he was big as fuck, bigger than I thought

I grabbed his dick in my hand stroking it and looked up at him while I put my lips on the tip kissing it, then sucking the tip and I went lower on it now my head was bobbing up and down on his dick, I was suckin and stroking it at the same time. He pushed my hands away holding the back of her head and pushing his dick all the way in until I gagged. "Im bout to cum ma, fuck" I took charge suckin him until he came all on my titties.

"Get up shawty" I got up and got on the bed and put music on and it was Chris Brown Sex

He hovered over me and kissed me
"You on the pill?" I nodded and he continued to kiss me, he was doing things to me, I was getting frustrated and just wanted him and he put his tip in me and rubbed my pussy.

He slowly inched himself in as I flinched, his dick was huge.
"You okay shawty?" He asked caressing me face I nodded and he began thrusting and fuck this shit felt good
"Fuck, you tight as fuck."
" You like dat babygirl ?"
I was at a loss for words I just moaned and rolled my eyes back as he did his thing . I pulled him down closer to me and moaned then kissed him as he fucked me.
I can tell Im gonna be even more crazy over him for sure after this.

Pop-

"Get on yo knees" I told her and she obeyed, she got on her knees and twerked a lil throwing it back on me as I smacked her ass putting my dick in and got to it.

I took her hand and put it on her back thrusting hard into her pussy.
"Fuuuuck" she slurred out, she could barely moan as her eyes rolled and she began to drool.
She pulled away from me trying to catch her breath and then laid me down on the bed.

I watched her as she got on top of me and then  got up walked away turning off every single the lights except the bathroom light and came back.
She got on top of me and inched her way down on my dick until it was all in her and she was wet as fuck I could feel her walls clench around it, she bent over kissing my neck, licked it slowly and nibbled on my ear a lil then kissed me.
She handled that shit so good, I just enjoyed the view and grabbed up her ass, slalping it.
"Fuck Shawty, ride this dick" I said and leaned my head back.
"Cum for me poppa" she said rubbing her hands up and down on my stomach.
I grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to me and gave her sloppy ass kisses as I felt myself cum and she continued riding.
"Milli Fuck" she smirked then stopped and laid down next to me, I just looked at her for a minute, she smiled and kissed me then put her head my chest.

Okay then Mrs. Dior.