Twenty Eight

Milan-
The supervisor came at my job just for observation, I couldn't act crazy today so I just did what I had to do, I was so drained my energy was low as fuck but I still pushed through.
"Milan can I talk to you for a second" the supervisor said and everyone stared at me, maybe I was gonna get fired. I put down the clothes I was folding and headed to the manager's office "How are you today Milan?" I shrugged and sat in the chair in front of the desk.
"I could be better, how are you?"
"Im great, I hope you're not alarmed by my calling you in but, let me just cut to chase. Would you like to the supervisor of this Victoria's Secret Pink branch?"

I was a bit surprised and happy at the same time
"Yes, I'd love that wow I thought you was about to fire me" she laughed and we discussed my new requirements and duties and I walked out the office.
"Okay everyone Milan is your new Supervisor"  she announced and I could tell some of them weren't happy about it but it's whatever.

I spent the rest of my shift helping out and cleaning up the store.

Hakeem- I'm outside in my car, call me when you're off your shift.

I called him as I gathered my belongings and said by to my co-workers.

"Hey I'm walking out, you see me? Nevermind I see you." I walked over to his car and got in.
"Hey beautiful, how was work today?" I blushed and put my seatbelt on as he drove off.
"Good, I got promoted to supervisor today so yeaaaaa"
"Boss Lady Milan, okayyy I see you" I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"Okay so we need to get to an art store then get the rest of my costume and then food cause I'm hungry"  he smiled at me.
"So that time I met you at the hotel, why were you over there if you live in Brooklyn and work at that company"

"I'm a part-time masseuse, If I need extra cash I head out and get my bread" I nodded and the thought of him massaging me played in my mind  and I zoned out.
"Give me directions I dont know where we going" he said and I snapped out of my day dream and gave him directions to the art and fabric store.
"I'll be right back"
"Na I'm coming with you"
"You don't have to you know" he rolled his eyes and got out the car and so did I.

The art store was just peaceful and gave me a comfy cozy feeling.I walked around just looking as Hakeem trailed behind me.
"So how's school, what you wanna do after you get your degree and stuff ?"
"Design my own clothes, my own clothing brand you know and other stuff not related to fashion you know"
I found what I needed and went to the check out, I paid and went back to the car.

We got my costume, make up and the headed to Popeyes.
"Can I have a spicy chicken sandwich, large fries and a biscuit." She took my order and went to get my food, Hakeem put his arm around my shoulders as we waited.
"Here you go" then we went back to the car.

"Its 6, still kinda early, what you wanna do now?"
"Just eat and relax honestly" we sat in the car and ate just talking and I dont know he was different, "my neck hurts like crazy" he put one of his hands on my neck and rubbed it, I let out a soft moan  "mmm that feels good". I closed my eyes as he continued rubbing my neck.

"You need a full body massage,  should come back to my spot and I'll handle that for you" I nodded and he moved his hand then started his car,kinda sad he stopped.
"Let's go now so I can get you back home early, dont wanna keep you out too late" I moved the seat back and layed down, closed my eyes and just waited for us to get to his place. About 20 minutes passed.
"Okay we're here" he lived in one of those new appartment buildings and I always wanted to see inside.

We got out and he took me up to his place, as soon as I walked in the scent of vanilla lingered. It was a beautiful appartment with grey walls and a blue accent wall, decent size and the view was wild.
"I really like your appartment"
"Thanks, you want anything? Juice, water?" I shook my head no and sat on his couch, he got his oils and a towel for me .
"Change into this and call me when you done, my room is right over there" he pointed and I followed.

I opened the door and took off everything, wrapped myself in the towel and put my clothes in my bag. "Im done!" I yelled while looking around, looking at pictures. He came in wearing a wife beater and some shorts.

"You can lay down on the bed"
"I dont know who be having up in here nigga" i joked and sat on the bed.
He brought the oils and drizzled some in his hands. "You want some music?"  I felt his hand on my neck again and I just stayed quiet as he stood in front of me.

"Lay on your stomach" i got on my tummy and he pulled my towel down until it reached a little above my ass.
I felt warm oil drippin on my back and I closed my eyes, he traced his fingers on my back then stopped.
He put on music on his speakers and it was extremely loud but I loved it.

This song set the mood and he rubbed my back, dod the chops, rolls and I enjoyed every bit of it.
I felt his hands go lower touching my ass a little and I just moaned, it felt so good.
"You wanna take this off?" without hesitation I said yes, he slowly pulled it off, drizzled oil and spread my legs slightly. I was nervous and already gave him the okay so I just relaxed as he rubbed my legs and my ass.

I felt his hands inching closer to my pussy and everytime he did he moved quickly, It turned me on but I tried to show it.  He rubbed my legs and I moaned loudly, he chuckled and went straight down to my feet. The music wasnt making this better just turning me on more.
He  dragged his hands from my feet all the way back up to my shoulders, stooped next to me.
"All done" he said lowly in my ear and I couldn't believe what just happened.

"Okay lemme give you one then" he laughed and took off his wife beater.
"Bet" he got on the bed and I wrapped my towel around me. I put the oil, and began to massage his back, applying pressure but I didnt know what the hell I was doing.

I got on top of his back and rubbed him, he groaned as I got on and I smirked at this reaction.

Joe came on and he started singing along as I rubbed his back.
"Tell me what kind of man
Would treat his woman so cold?
Treat you like you're nothing
When your worth more than gold
Girl, to me you're like a diamond
I love the way you shine
A hundred million dollar treasure
I'd give the world to make you mine"

I stopped and just listened to him and he flipped over and I fell on to the bed, he hovered over me and I just stared at him in the eyes.
"Baby, I wanna do all of the things your man won't do, I'll do them for you" he leaned in bringing his lips closer to mine then stopped.
"Time to take you home" he got up off the bed and put on his vest.
"I'll leave and let you change" he left the room and I just on his bed in shock.

"Bro what the fuck"