Thirty Seven

Milan-

A few weeks went by, no Bashar. He blocked me, no messages and no texts, not even when I visited his mother I saw him.

The news about our break up ended up spreading through the streets and the media, people would ask constantly and I never respond. I had to learn how to live without him on my mind constantly so Hakeem and I started dating and I mist say it isn't that bad.

I got up in complete darkness, we were in fall and winter was soon to come. Hakeem pulled me back down on his chest and I cuddled him, rubbing his chest and feeling the warmth of his body on mine. "Baby, I gotta work" he let me go and I got up, put on my robe and went to the bathroom.

Brushed my teeth, showered and got ready for work. "Keem, Hakeem I gotta go to work okay?" He nodded and gave me a kiss. I put my hoodie on and left his apartment, the cool breeze hit my face as I rushed then headed out to my car.

I haven't been thinking about Bashar that much, Out of Sight Out of Mind kind of thing. I see posts of him and I think about him and snap out of it immediately, I got our pictures on my other phone that I don't use much anymore so I guess this is progress.

I got to work, said hi to everyone and opened the store prepping for the day. Work has been quite okay too, no problems with co-workers.
"Jade, help me with these stock boxes please"  we took the boxes to the store room, packing them up and sorting out the items. "You wanna go to a party with me tonight?" I looked over at her and laughed "Where is this party Jade?" She's been trying to take me to parties almost everyday.

"City Party, I got invited and I don't wanna go by myself so pleaseee come Mil" she said nodging my arm and pouting.
"No Jade" she pouted more and grabbed up my hand begging me, I rolled my eyes and pulled my hand away. "Fine Jade" she grinned and gave me a huge hug then we started back packing and fixed the store for Today.

The day was extremely busy, I didn't even break for lunch the store was packed and we needed all hands on deck.
We even stayed back longer to clean up and make sure everything was in check.
"Party starts at 9 but you know we ain't  pulling up till 10" Jade said as we locked up the store and left.

I rushed home, showered and rummaged through my closet looking for something to wear, I got my black blazer dress with pearl details along with black strap up heals.

I put my blonde wig on and styled it half up half down and curled it making sure to do my edges and added a few decorative clips then did my make up. I put on gold necklace and a gold bangles along with diamond studs and hoops in my other piercing.

I heard a car outside and I rushed picking up my purse and my phone then went out.

"Ooo you look good mamas" Jade said as I got in the car and drove off. She blasted Roddy Rich while we drove to the party, we sang to the top of our lungs as I made videos and posted them on my story.

We pulled up to the party, parked and got out heading in and everyone looked at us when we walked in.
Jade had on a pink two piece and white heels and her hair back in a sleek pony tail.

I could tell tonight was gonna be good.

 Bashar-
My home boy invited me to his party so me and the boys decided to pull up, it was lit and had mad pretty girls but I had Aaliyah with me so I chilled on it.
"Jade! Wassup" I turned around and looked up in front at the entrance and saw Jade, she hugged King.
I turned away and sipped my drink as I talked with the boys and Aaliyah sat drinking as well.

"Yo Wassup y'all, I wanna thank everyone for coming out tonight, I appreciate it" King said in the Mic and everyone clapped he finished his mini speech and they put the music back on with lights flashing.
The night was decent, wasn't great since I wasn't feeling it but the boys insisted, Mike was buzzed, Aaliyah was grinding on me as the played Pony and I was over it but I wasn't tryna hear her argue right now. I looked up and watched to the left of me and there Milan was dancing with Jade, she looked beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. "Pop!" I looked down at Aaliyah "I want a next drink" I sucked my teeth "Go for it then, I know you ain't paralyzed" she rolled her eyes and pushed pass me.

Milan and I completely stopped fucking with each other, I even blocked her but damn, she make me wanna check her right now. She looked over at me and sucked her teeth and  started walking over to me..

She pushed through the crowd and came over "Wassup Mike" she hugged him and said hi to my other boys. "what is she doing here?" Aaliyah said coming back with her drink, Milan laughed clearly not bothered by her.

"Don't worry shordie, I ain't want your man" she laughed and sipped her drink as she looked at Aaliyah.
"Ight, then leave" she put her drink down on the table, Milan finished her drink, fixed her hair then sat down talking to Mike.

"Shout out to my boy Pop" the Dj said as he put on Dior and everyone clapped and started dancing. "Yo, leave" Aaliyah walked up to Milan and she laughed
"Bitch I'm a thot get me lit" Milan sang and Aaliyah was clearly pissed, Mike and the boys were weak and tried to calm Aaliyah down.

"Ion want your man shordie, I already had him you got my old food" Milan said laughing as she drank from the bottle of Azul.

She was drunk and I could tell, Aaliyah slapped her and Milan drank some henny and pushed Aaliyah.
They started fighting and everyone started to notice, Milan grabbed Aaliyah's  hair and punched her at least three times, everyone was gathered around them now watching Milan beat her and recorded the fight.

I pushed through the crowd and pulled Milan off of Aaliyah "Mike, get her home please"
"Bitch how my pussy taste?" Milan yelled trying to get back to her but I pulled her out and walked to my car.

"Wassup with you? What was that?" She leaned up against the car and stayed quiet, it started drizzling.

I opened the car "Get in" I hopped in the car and started it, she stood there as the rain began to pour. "MILAN GET IN!" I yelled at her and she sucked her teeth then got in the car, she flung her purse in the back seat and folded her arms looking out the window.

"Lose the attitude, now what's up with you? You just out here fighting and saying whatever ?" She laughed and covered her mouth then shook her head.

"Whatever take me home" she said  pulling all her hair to one side of her neck. "You blocked me so you don't get to ask any questions" she shrugged and leaned her head against the window.

"Look at me" she ignored "Look at me Milan!"
"What do you want Bashar? You pulled me out here for what? You aint even scoop up ole girl" she laughed and slapped her legs.
"Goofy" she shook her head and looked at me "chill out okay" I started the car and felt her hand at the back of my neck. "She must not know how to braid" her hands rubbed my neck slowly then she laughed.

"Bitch got my old food"
"Milan just chill ight?"
"Na cause fuck you and fuck her!" she yelled
"You chill cause you dubbed me ight! Fuck you the fuck. Fuck wrong with you!?" She got quiet and tears filled her eyes as we looked at each other.

I grabbed her face and kissed her, feeling her lips alone made me feel high. I haven't felt her lips in so long it was soft and tasted sweet, she crossed over and got on my lap, my horn beeped.
I turned my music up louder, it was my unreleased songs.

  The song blasted through the speaker along with the sound of the heavy rain pouring down.
We went to the backseat, kissing as she pulled my shirt off of me, I pulled up her dress a little and pulled her panties off then slapped her ass

I managed to take my jeans off along with my boxers and guided her down on my dick. She threw her head back and I kissed her neck, she started riding, I unbuttoned her dress and pulled it off of her admiring her body and noticing her new tattoo on her side.
She over me, moaning in my ear "You missed daddy?" She nodded "Who's pussy is this?" I slapped her ass and she winced in pain. "Yours" she moaned out.
I grabbed her hips and lifted my waist pounding her pussy, she moaned and scratched my back "Basharuhhh fuckkk" she came and I came at the same time.

She got off and sat with her head on my chest, "I missed you" I said and leaned down giving her a kiss.