Chapter 27

"Matt, please she needs an ambulance" Scott's mom begged from her jail cell. "Let me help her"

"Oh for god sake. Shut up!" Matt screamed before banging his gun on the cell bars and racing out of the room, leaving the once thought, strong girl to die in peace.

Short breathes tried to fight their way out of her mouth as she sank to the floor. She watched as her fingers turned a sickly shade of blue and her shirt was painted dark crimson. Her lips were slight parted in an attempt to speak but no words managed to escape,

"Mags?" Stiles cried, her small head resting on his lap "Please Maggie, stay with me"

The blood had already stained her cheeks. It had built up in her mouth yet she was still able to breath through her cold nose. She could feel her heart beat slowing down. Only a few minutes left and she had to tell him.

"Stiles-"

"Shh, don't try to speak. We're gonna get you help okay?" he said stroking her cheek before taking her hand in his. "You're gonna be fine"

"Stiles – I- I " she began coughing up the blood that resided in her throat "I – lo-"

"I know" he cried "I know, me too"

The heat was slowly leaving her body, sending shivers down her spine as her muscles began to relax. The flood in her system was starting to find its way out the nearest access point as her brain shut down. The tears were streaming down his cheeks as he refused to move from her side. Maggie gave him a small smile, her eyes full of water before her hand dropped from his. Time had stopped. He couldn't let her go. He needed her.

"No" he sobbed, bringing her head to his chest as he wrapped his strong arms around her "No. Please"

"Stiles-"

"Do something!" he yelled at the nurse contained within the cage. "Do something!"

Really enjoyed writing this chapter guys! 

Please keep reading and commenting so I know you're enjoying it! 

- Al