Chapter 29

Stiles held her small, cold hand in his and brought it to his warm lips, planting a delicate kiss on her skin as tears fell down his cheeks. His hot breath connected with the ice on her hands, melting it slowly as he spoke to her body.

"Please come back to me"

Nobody could hear his whispers. Nobody could hear his cries for help as he sobbed for the girl he so desperately loved. When he shot up at night, sweat pouring down his face as he screamed her name. As he pushed his plate away from himself, refusing to eat anything because he didn't deserve to live if she had to die. Whilst his tears mixed with the shower water as he stood there helpless and broken, hoping his fears would disappear down the drain along with her blood sliding off his body. Not one soul heard his cries for help. Not one person, except her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A burning traveled through her veins, igniting her muscles and sending a shock of waves through her nerves. Blood began to pump around her body, her heart slowly waking up as it prepared to beat. Warmth began to conquer the cold that had a hold of her body.

The tips of her fingers began to move. One by one, the blue coloring disappeared leaving a subtle pink in its wake.

Her purple nose turned a soft red, fresh air making its way through to her lungs.

Oxygen pushed her chest up and down, her abdomen following simultaneously.

Her lips parted, allowing air in through a separate passage way.

Her tight eyelids opened reveling the beautiful golden glow from within.