Los Angeles Angel Academy (...for the world's winged population)

Lucifer found the Impala after only 10 minutes of searching for it. Technically, you found it. You knew Dean's tendencies when it came to taking care of Baby and had a vague idea of where he'd keep her. You more or less influenced where Lucifer looked so that he felt better when he 'found' it. You honestly didn't mind. As long as he didn't act like the Lucifer you'd heard so many stories about from your world, you weren't scared or nervous around him. 

      The drive was mostly quiet, with you playing with the radio to listen to some music. Lucifer tried to go over some ground rules, which you happily agreed to, but he kept it more as guidelines than rules. And they weren't anything too difficult. Be respectful, answer questions honestly, if you don't know then say so, ask questions as you think of them, and be friendly.

      The trip was about 30 minutes to get to the school. Lucifer explained it was built outside the City, in a rural area to keep students safe from protests. It mostly worked. There had only been a handful of protests in front of the school, without any violence or incidents beyond the police breaking it up. You asked Lucifer if he had to go to an Angel School when he was a fledgling.

      Lucifer shook his head and said," Things were different then."

      The school come into view through the dense forest, first with a sign that said," Los Angeles Academy for Angels." Then you could see the actual school building. It was very futuristic-looking and pristine, with a white exterior and sunlight-reflecting windows. You started to feel a little queasy looking at it. It looked very formal and fancy, neither of which you were accustomed to. You were used to a field of rusted vehicles, unkempt rooms, and unsophisticated people. You wondered how you'd fit in.

      Lucifer parked the Impala outside the Admin building and you followed him inside. The Admin building was separate from the actual school, but it followed the same motif. White walls and tinted windows. Inside, everything was white or very, very light grey. Everything looked clean and modern. Lucifer stepped to the front desk.

      "Hey, uh, excuse me?" he said quietly, leaning on his forearm against the top of the desk.

      The female angel looked up at him.

      "Yeah, hi, uh I'm here to enroll my kid... to the school," Lucifer said awkwardly.

      The angel secretary, or whatever she was, found a clipboard with some papers with questions on them and handed it to him.

      "Fill it in and then report to Principal Duma's office down the hall," she said unemotionally.

      "Oh okay, thanks," Lucifer said quickly before stepping away and looking the questions over.

      "Anything I can fill out?" you asked.

      "Yeah," Lucifer said, handing the clipboard to you," I'm not good at these things."

      "I know," you said with a soft smile as you started to write in all the necessary information.

      "At one time, I led armies of angels. I fought demons and monsters and I never once questioned my abilities," Lucifer said, staring off into the distance," And now... I can barely remember to put my glasses on."

      "You wear glasses?" you asked in shock.

      "No," Lucifer stated," See my problem?"

      You bit back a chuckle as you imagined that, but you instead said," Imagine my surprise when I find out my father is an alternate version of the most evil creature in my universe's history."