004. ACT TWO TRACK FOUR

🌹

🌹

MATTIA, KAIRI, and roshaun knew something was up with alejandro and elliot but they couldn't quite put their their fingers on it. elliot didn't return any of their calls or texts and as of today, the calls went straight to voicemail. and alejandro? their texts weren't even going through. the three were very worried about their friends and their worries led to a plan to trick elliot and alejandro into facing each other.
"mattia, you're going to ale and i'm going to elliot's." kairi spoke into the phone while opening his car door and putting the key in the ignition.
mattia hung up and knocked on alejandro's door. he came face to face with a very worn down looking alejandro.
"bro what the fuck happened to you?" mattia scoffed.
ale said nothing and attempted to close the door on him but mattia was quicker. he pushed his way into the house and laughed.
"where's the alcohol? let's get fucked up!" he shouts.
"in the kitchen, above the fridge." was the only thing alejandro said before getting drunk.
what ale didn't know was that mattia wasn't drinking. he'd switched out the vodka with water. his plan to get elliot to come to ale was working flawlessly.
"i miss herrrr." ale drunkenly slurred before pulling out his phone and calling elliot.

📍✨

THE CALL FROM alejandro was unexpected to say the least. he hadn't reached to elliot in weeks and for him to be calling her out of the blue? she hesitated before answer?
"alex?" she answered.
"elliot! babyyy i miss youuuu." she heard him slur.
"ale, are you drunk?" she questioned, her anxiety shooting through the roof.
"nope." he pops the 'p', "alvaro told me to break your heartttt and stay away from youuuu but i can'ttttt. i'm coming to see youuuu."
"alejandro de jesus rosario. do not get your drunk ass in that car. i'll come get you." elliot yells at him.
"fineee but hurryyy babeee."
elliot shot out of her bed and threw on some sweatpants and the sweatshirt that ale had left her. her parents were asleep and varo was out with whatever girl he'd picked up tonight so she had to sneak out through her window. she successfully snuck out her window and started her car without her parents hearing her. she tried not to speed as she drove to alejandro's house and once she'd pulled up in front of his house, she started to get nervous. after what he'd said about her brother, elliot wasn't so sure she wanted to go in and face ale but she knew he needed her. so, she got out of her car and walked right up to the door. before she even got a chance to knock, the door swung open and elliot was face to face with mattia.
"hey tia. where's alex?" she giggled a bit. 
"he's on the bathroom floor crying for you." mattia scoffed before letting her in. he lead her to the bathroom and there sat a drunk and emotional alejandro.
"alex?" elliot cooed, "i'm here to get you."
"baby is that youuu?" he cried.
"of course. come on, let me help you." she walked into the bathroom and slung his arm over her shoulders.
"what the fuck mattia. why'd you let him get this drunk?" she shouted as she was passing him.
"he's a big boy, he can handle himself." he shrugged.
she rolled her eyes at the moron in front of her and stumbled out to her car.
"i thought you wouldn't come backkk." alejandro cried. "i thought you left me."
"i would never leave you alex. i love you." elliot kisses his forehead while buckling him into his seatbelt.
as she drove home, she couldn't help but notice that alejandro has drifted off and she smiled at the beautiful boy next to her. they arrived at her house and she knew that she had to sneak a drunk alejandro into her bedroom.
"come on, you sleepy baby. let's get you to bed."
she led him through the house and up to her room before helping him to her bed and laying next to him. she felt him pull her into him and kiss her temple.
"night." he whispered in her ear and drifting off.
"what did i get myself into?" she wondered before falling asleep herself.