011. ACT THREE TRACK ELEVEN

📼❣️selfish madison beer 0:39 —————|————— 1:20"i don't wanna break your thread and needletryna stitch you, but i can't, i refuseshouldn't love you, but i couldn't help ithad a feeling that you never felt iti always knew that you were too damn self...

📼❣️
selfish
madison beer
0:39 —————|————— 1:20
"i don't wanna break your thread and needle
tryna stitch you, but i can't, i refuse
shouldn't love you, but i couldn't help it
had a feeling that you never felt it
i always knew that you were too damn selfish
don't know why i looked the other way
i wanted you to change, yeah
i shouldn't love you, but i couldn't help it
i always knew that you were too damn selfish."
——— NARRATIVE

minutes, hours, weeks, and months pass by and life as alejandro knew it had changed. their friends had picked sides between elliot and himself so kairi and kinsley cut him off while mattia never voiced his opinion (which was very unusual). elliot never tried to contact him after katie showed up at his house that day. she dipped off of all social media and stayed in her house all summer. when senior year came around, she lurked in the halls with her headphones and avoided everyone who wasn't kairi or kinsley. as for her parents and alvaro, she stayed silent whenever they spoke to her. she stayed in her room until she needed to restock her food or weed supply and then she disappeared back to her until she had to go to school. she stayed high and ate any food in sight. alejandro showed up to her house once every week to try to talk to her but no one answers the door for him. as he thought about it, he got a notification that elliot had posted on her finsta for the first time in months. he clicked on the banner notification with no hesitation and sighed as her saw her face on his screen.

liked by kaispremium, babykenzand others

and others

elliebelly the high has faded and now i'm hungry as a bitch 🥰

kaispremuim i'm coming over and smoking with you
elliebelly my windows open kai

babykenz gorgeous baby
elliebelly who? you? i know 😌

user19 WHERE HAVE U BEEN? WE MISSED U
elliebelly i missed you too love <3 i'm announcing on my main why i've been gone for so long so stay tuned🖤