012. ACT THREE TRACK TWELVE

| 🚬💿⚡️| bored billie eilish0:19 —————|————— 0:34

| 🚬💿⚡️|
bored
billie eilish
0:19 —————|————— 0:34

the games you played were never fun. you'd say you'd stay but then you'd run
— NARRATIVE

elliot woke up next to kairi and grinned as the memories from last night replayed in her head. they'd gotten high at least twice and laughed their asses off all night long. they played fifa and monopoly until they fell asleep. kairi stirred as elliot turned over to check her notifications. she gotten at least 10 more texts from alejandro as of 30 minutes ago and for the first time in months, she decided to check them. 

IMESSAGE
alejandro → elliot

alejandro
can we talk?
alejandro
hello?
alejandro
are you there?
alejandro
elliot?
alejandro
hello?
alejandro
ur not even reading my messages :(
alejandro
are u okay?
alejandro
can u at least read these so i know that i have the right number?
alejandro
i never fell for katie
alejandro
i've always only wanted you
alejandro
can we at least try to talk this out?
alejandro
it's me again. do you even care anymore?
alejandro
i saw you at the store today. you looked beautiful.
alejandro
i sat outside your house in my car for hours. i miss you
alejandro
elliot? i'm sorry and i'll never stop trying to win you back
alejandro
el please?
alejandro
can we at least be friends?
alejandro
alvaro told me that you don't speak to anyone besides kai and kins.
alejandro
you started smoking again?
alejandro
summers almost over. can i see you before school starts?
alejandro
meet me at the park if you want to. i have to tell you something important.
alejandro
it's almost senior year. can you believe it?
alejandro
our last year of high school starts next week. we're so old :(
alejandro
hey beauty. i saw you in the halls today.
alejandro
you looked amazing.
alejandro
i'm so sorry beauty
alejandro
i caused you so much pain and now we're not even speaking
alejandro
please talk to me
alejandro
it's been so long and i can't live without you any longer
alejandro
i'm still not giving up on you
alejandro
ever.
alejandro
the post last night really hurt
alejandro
i fucked this up all on my own
alejandro
i lost a good one and idk if i'll ever get her back.
read at 10:34am

elliot sighed at the texts she'd just read. she hadn't let herself think about alejandro in months and after reading his messages, her mind wondered back to the times they had before katie came into the picture. the thoughts of the boy she'd blocked out for so long were too much to handle so she did the one thing she knew would take him off her mind. day drinking. but little did she know that this would lead to the best and the worst night of her life. kairi woke up to find his best friend in the middle of the floor, downing a bottle of patron drunk dialing alejandro repeatedly.
"elliot, what the fuck?" he screeched.
"i calleddd alex. he's on the way here." she laughed obnoxiously.
"dude what is up with you?" kairi was worried for the girl, "you haven't spoken to him in almost seven months."
elliot opened her mouth to speak before being interrupted by the doorbell. she squeals, sprints down the stairs, and flings the door open. before alejandro can even smile, elliot jumps into his arms and kisses him roughly. without thinking, he's kissing her back and carrying her inside. kairi watches from the top of the stairs and decides to let them have this one time together before slipping out of the house quietly. alejandro didn't break their kiss once as he carried her up the stairs and into her bedroom. alejandro knew what he was about to do was wrong but he also knew that he probably wouldn't have the chance to be with elliot like this again. their clothes came off and they ended up on the bedroom floor, kissing intimately. elliot knew what she was doing and what her and ale were about to do but in that moment, she didn't care. she was barley drunk but used the alcohol as an excuse to see alejandro. she needed him one last time.
"are you sure this is what you want?" alejandro asked her breathlessly.
"yes alejandro. i've never been more sure of anything in my life." she answers in a voice ale had never heard before.
she didn't have to tell him twice.