006. TRACK SIX

IMESSAGE today at 10:58pm nj boys 👑🖤

IMESSAGE
today at 10:58pm
nj boys 👑🖤

ale ⚽️🖤
guys i need advice

mattia 😽
what's up bitch?
kairi 💩
what did u do this time?
roshaun 👑
^^

ale⚽️🖤
i got elliot mad at me and now she's ignoring me

kairi 💩
oh ur gonna get it
mattia 😽
yeah u gon die
roshaun 👑
good luck 😘

ale ⚽️🖤
wow i ask for advice and y'all dip

kairi 💩
u know u fucked up when elliot is mad. she's a whole weapon when pissed off. so NO i will not help u out
mattia 😽
i'm w kairi
roshaun 👑
just go to her house and insist that she lets u explain. don't give up when she turns u away. stay there all night if u have too. show her that u care for her and that ur truly sorry.

ale ⚽️🖤
thank u ro

roshaun 👑
anytime ale

ALEJANDRO SCURRIED up the ladder to elliot's room anxious. he didn't mean to be pissy with her. he and katie were talking but not in the way she was thinking. they were catching up and reminiscing over old times. sure, he could've handled the situation better but he now knew that he wouldn't automatically get defensive because all he ever wanted was elliot. once he reached the window, he knocked ever so lightly and waited for elliot to come to her window. once he saw her, his heart broke. he's never seen the girl he loved this way. bags under her eyes, her eyes droopy, dried tears, and more tears threatening to fall from her beautiful eyes.
"what are you doing here alejandro?" she weakly asked.
"i came to get my beauty back." he truthfully answered.
"come in, i guess." she shrugs before heading back to her bed.
seeing the girl he loved hurting because of him made alejandro's heart heavy. this was his fault and he wouldn't leave until he fixed it.
"i'm really sorry, beauty." alejandro starts. "i didn't mean to hurt you like that. katie and i were just talking about our old friendship and i didn't think anything of that. i thought she was just being friendly. then she started to flirt with me and when i told i wasn't interested, she continued, which resulted in me blocking her. believe me when i tell you, beauty. i don't want anyone else but you."
elliot lets the tears she's been holding back fall and alejandro is quick to wipe them away.
"i never thought that i'd be the girl crying in my room over blind jealousy." elliot jokes.
"bring it in." ale stretches his arms out and grabs her.
"i hate you, alex." she giggles before cuddling into his side.