014. ACT THREE TRACK FOURTEEN

💌💦common sense joshua bassett 0: 14 —————|————— 0:36⏮   ⏯  ⏭"common sense tells me, "kiss the girl goodbye"common sense tells me, "leave it all behind"common sense says, "the girl's not worth my time"but common sense ain't common when you come t...

💌💦
common sense
joshua bassett
0: 14 —————|————— 0:36
⏮   ⏯  ⏭
"common sense tells me, "kiss the girl goodbye"
common sense tells me, "leave it all behind"
common sense says, "the girl's not worth my time"
but common sense ain't common when you come to mind."

"ELLIOT KENDRICK?"
the sound of her name startled her as she stood up and followed her doctor into an examination room.
"hello elliot. my name is dr. baylee reimeres and i'll be your doctor today." the doctor smiles and shakes elliot's hand lightly.
"so over the phone you said that you'd taken three pregnancy tests and two came out positive and one negative?"
elliot nodded and her hand instantly rubbed her belly lightly.
"well it seems like i just need to do some blood tests and then we'll see if you're pregnant or not." dr. reimeres smiled at her and called in a medical assistant to draw her blood.
it had been two weeks since she'd taken her tests. she waited that long to see her symptoms and determine if she needed an appointment. every day for the past two weeks she woke up nauseous and threw up whatever she'd eaten that day. alejandro was definitely worried for her but she told him she probably just had a stomach bug or something. she didn't want to worry him until she knew for sure that she was pregnant. he has every right to know if she was carrying his baby but she wanted to know for sure before springing the news on him. the thought of her carrying a baby was terrifying but she knew what she had to do.

IMESSAGES
alejandro → elliot

alejandro
hey beauty are you okay?
alejandro
elliot ?
alejandro
hello??

beauty 🦋
i'm okay i just had to come grab something from kinsley's house.
beauty 🦋
i'll be back in 30 minutes or so 

alejandro
okay :) i'll be here waiting for you
alejandro
i love you

beauty 🦋
i love you too <3

"hey where have you been?" alejandro was at her side the second she stepped foot into his house.
she giggled at how caring he was and sighed.
"i need to talk to you and it's really important." she slightly sighed.
ale's whole demeanor changed within a matter of seconds. his expression went from excited to worried.
"can we talk in your room?" she asked, dreading what she was about to tell him.
he nodded and trailed behind her. they sit in silence as the cogs in elliot's mind turned. her and alejandro had spent everyday together for the past two weeks and everyday was better than the last. and the news she had for him was going to to tear apart the bond they'd spent the last two weeks repairing.
"what is it, beauty?" he broke the unbearable silence.
"for the past two weeks i thought i was pregnant so i went to the doctor's office today to get confirmation and they told me some news. i'm not pregnant and it was just a false positive."
alejandro opens his mouth to say something but elliot shut him down.
"i was so scared that i was pregnant and i'd have to drop everything to take care of our baby and the thought of me having to come and tell you something that would ruin your entire life really scared me." she let out a breath she didn't even notice she was holding as ale's hand found its way to her thigh.
he rubbed her back comfortingly before speaking gently.
"having a mini me and you running around would never ruin my life. i'm actually kind of disappointed that we're not having a baby but i'm also glad that we have a chance to graduate before we're popping out babies." he laughs.
elliot grins at him and gives his lips a quick peck.
"i love you alex." she whispers.
"i love you more, beauty."

INSTAGRAM
elliebelly posted a new photo !

liked by arosario69, roadmanmattia, and others elliebelly missed this room 🥺

and others
elliebelly missed this room 🥺

arosario69 it missed you too ;)
elliebelly whatta dork :)

user9 what's up w u and ale ?
elliebelly we're working on us atm :)

babykins lemme come squeeze your cute face 🥺
elliebelly AH I MISS U KINS

theycallmealoevera pls come home el :(
elliebelly no❤️ but i fw u for trying