006. ACT TWO TRACK SIX

🐚💿⛓💎love me now john legend 0:00 ——————|————— 0:34if you ain't mine, i'll be torn apart

🐚💿⛓💎
love me now
john legend
0:00 ——————|————— 0:34
if you ain't mine, i'll be torn apart

ELLIOT WALKED down the cold beach, admiring the waves. her and alejandro had gone their separate ways hours ago and she was doing whatever she could to avoid going home to alvaro. she looked out at the ocean in awe. the waves were crashing ever so lightly as the moonlight beamed down onto the surface. the salty sea air, the sounds of the animals, and the feeling of the sand beneath her feet were enough to ease all of elliot's worries. she sat down in the sand and sighed deeply. one thing she'd always loved about the water was the effect it had on her. she knew that once she was near water, she'd be fine. cold, salty air blew elliot's hair to the side as the fourth call from her brother buzzed from her phone.
"what, alvaro?" she spits bitterly.
"what? what do you mean 'what?' elliot, mom and dad are worried about you and frankly, so i am. they want you home. it's 3am." her brother says.
"since when have mom and dad ever cared about me? let alone be worried about me? what, are you going to take away my freedom next?" she snaps.
"what are you rambling about now?" alvaro laughs mockingly at his stubborn sister.
"you knew about alejandro and i, but instead of letting me be happy, you took one of the only sources of happiness i had away from me. get this through your thick skull, 'big brother.' you have no right to tell me who i can and can't date. tell mom and dad not to wait up for me." she says before hanging up on him.
she was furious and now she didn't have anywhere to go. the first thought that came to mind was alex. she knew that he would take of her. he always had and always would. that reason and that reason alone was how elliot found herself at alejandro's door, avoiding eye contact with him.
"elliot? what's wrong? is everything okay?" his tone immediately switched from drowsy to worried.
"i just... i can't go home for a little bit." elliot whispers, her voice cracking.
ale says nothing and grabs elliot by her hand. he leads her up to his room and throws her one of his shirts before climbing back into his bed.
"you bully." she chuckles.
he laughs and pats the spot next to him.
"well, are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna change and come lay with me?" he laughs.
elliot shakes her head at the boy and changes quickly.
"now make some room for me bighead."

INSTAGRAM
elliebelly posted a new photo !

liked by roadmanmattia, babykenz,and others elliebelly ur fav couple is back 🙈 arosario69

and others
elliebelly ur fav couple is back 🙈 arosario69

babykenz IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE TURN IT UP
↪️ elliebelly i luv u kenz 🥺 i'm coming over tmr
↪️ babykenz YES MAAM

roadmanmattia gross
↪️ elliebelly stfu and go lick a toliet seat again 🥱

kaispremium i live for you two 🥰
↪️ elliebelly i luv u kai kai 🥺

user9 i see the new usernames 👀
↪️ elliebelly u already know 😚

arosario69 baby 🤍
↪️ elliebelly 🤍

user5 didn't alvaro break u two up? won't he see this?
↪️ elliebelly he's been removed from my spam love :/

arosario69 posted a new photo !

liked by babykenz, elliebelly,and others arosario69 never letting you go again 🥺 elliebelly

and others
arosario69 never letting you go again 🥺 elliebelly

elliebelly u pinky promise? 🥺
↪️ arosario69 of course baby 🥺🤍

user10 we lost him boys
↪️ elliebelly y'all never had him 🥱

user8 this my man
↪️ elliebelly thanks for the laff. i needed that 🥰

user5 sis is ugly anyways
↪️ elliebelly martha😁was🥰an🙃average🐕dog. She went💨aërf🍒&🤕ærph😪&👻EEEER🤠when👧🏻she👄ate🤏🏻some🤖alphabet👽soup,🐶then🧦what🌸happned🌚was🌈bizarre💦

user1 happy for ale
↪️ arosario69 thx 🤍 elliot makes me the happiest boy ever

katiepreggo he's mine and always will be period.
↪️ elliebelly no❤️ but thanks for the unwanted opinion katie pregnant. but who's arms is he laying in rn? sorry to break it to you, but ale isn't an object to claim. he's a human being who makes his own decisions.
↪️ arosario69 i love you elliot 🤍
↪️ user18 tiktokroom ?
↪️ user3 i sent it in