016. ACT THREE TRACK SIXTEEN

🖇💡get youdaniel caesar ft

🖇💡
get you
daniel caesar ft. kali uchis
0:18 ————|———— 1:21

"through drought and famine, natural disasters
my baby has been around for me
kingdoms have fallen, angels be callin'
none of that could ever make me leave
every time i look into your eyes, i see it
you're all i need
every time i get a bit inside, i feel it
oooooooh, who would've thought i'd get you?
oooooooh, who would've thought i'd get you?"

INSTAGRAM
alejandrorosario posted a new photo !

liked by kairiconsentio, mattiapolibio, and others alejandrorosario mine <3

and others
alejandrorosario mine <3

user9 elliot is gorgeous. period.
alejandrorosario that's what i say every day

mattiapolibio ew
alejandrorosario fuck outta here

user8 heretos make me upsetero
kairiconsentino KAKSJJSB RIGHT

elliotkendrick i like her pants❤️
alejandrorosario i like her everything❤️

"CAN YOU just tell me where you're taking me?" elliot squirms in the passenger seat of alejandro's car.
he'd woken her up this morning and insisted that she let him take her out on a surprise date. they'd been on the road for almost an hour and the anticipation was killing her.
"no, but i can play some music for you." he laughed lightly.
she shrugs, defeated and opens her phone to scroll on tiktok.

IMESSAGE
mattia → elliot

mattia 😔🍤🤏🏼
can you believe we're graduating in less than a week?

ellie 🧃
ik-
ellie 🧃
we're so old

mattia 😔🍤🤏🏼
have you told ale about nyu yet?

ellie 🧃
no not yet. i'm so scared that he'll be upset that i'm considering moving to new york.  i got into juilliard too to study dance but it's so much to consider just up and leaving my family and friends for school.

mattia 😔🍤🤏🏼
i know el but if he truly loves you, he'll support you no matter what. jersey isn't even that far from ny anyway

ellie 🧃

mattia 😔🍤🤏🏼

mattia 😔🍤🤏🏼

 readmattia 😔🍤🤏🏼you bitch read

read
mattia 😔🍤🤏🏼
you bitch
read

"okay we're here." alejandro switches the car from drive to park and smiles widely at elliot, causing her to grin right back at him.
they climb out of the car and alejandro leads her by the hand into the rose field that sat in front of them. she giggles at the sweet gesture and recalls a memory from the very first time they'd hung out as more than friends.

"what's your favorite flower?" alejandro asked with a smile evident in his voice.
elliot contemplates for a moment before smirking.
"roses, but not just one. i'd want to stand in a whole field of roses with the person i love."
"you're so cheesy." he chuckles.

"ale, you didn't." she smiles.
"i did."
he pulls her into his chest and studies every possible part of her face. rain falls from the heavens as soon as their lips touch and they both can't help but smile as they kiss.
"i need to tell you something." alejandro anxiously avoids eye contact with her.
"what is it?"
"so as you know... after this summer, we'll be going to college." his brows knitted together and his forehead furrowed.
elliot nods, knowing what's coming next.
"i didn't mean to snoop but i saw letters from berkeley, nyu, and juilliard and it really got me thinking about us parting ways to go make something of ourselves."
she squeezed her eyes shut and braced herself for hurt.
"i never want the distance to come between us so if you're up for it, i want to do long distance and try so so hard to make it work." he giggles.
elliot gives him a once over before smacking him in the arm.
"holy slutbags i thought you were about to break up with me!" she screeches.
they burst into uncontrollable laughter and the slight tension that was in the air faded. the mere fact of being together was comforting to the both of them. they knew that their childhood was coming to an end and they'd be on their own soon. they were leaving the nest and elliot couldn't help but hold on to ale a little tighter as he wrapped his arms around her waist. they had one summer left before they'd leave each other and she wanted to make the most of it.
"i love you alejandro de jesus rosario."
"and i love you elliot rain kendrick."