[Authors Note] Please Read!

So I wanted to kind of take this time to just talk about a few things.

First off I'm so, so, so sorry for all these late updates and "procrastination". There are certain reasons for that.

One being the fact that I have been 'winging it' for almost this entire plot. I have divided this story into four "parts". The first being getting the team together. The second being the climax and how everything kind of goes wrong. The third being how they try to fix everything, and the fourth with everything being fixed and what everyone tends to do. (If that makes sense).

I know what to do with some parts, but other parts are just completely blank and I don't know what to do. I'm not gonna stop writing, but I am going to slow down the writing process.

I am also rewriting/planning my old stories. Every time I go back and reread them I legit cringe. I'm not that kind of person who writes and finishes one story and than starts a new one. I like writing multiple stories at once. Yes, it's sometimes a little hectic, but I still enjoy doing It that way.

Speaking of hectic, secondly, ever since this whole quarinetine thing, lifes been a little hectic. Every since I haven't been able to do sports and workouts, my mom has been bothering me and telling me to be "more productive". If only she knew.

Anyway...

I will soon also be busy with softball coming up soon. But that's not that important to tell.🤷‍♀️

Another thing is that I need to start getting a better sleep schedule. I have been staying up till past midnight and than waking up from 9 - 10 am. And that's not gonna be helpful when all the sports activities start up.

Third, when updating, I still have about three more chapters planned until I will probably take said "break".
I will be uploading a two parter for them finding Jin, and then a chapter for when they get back and "figure things out" I guess.

The reason the next couple chapters are two parts is because I was thinking about Jin joining and it's all too long to fit into one full chapter. So I split it into two parts.

But, just to maybe keep the updates alive. I will probably make little bonus chapters over just random things, but they still involve the mafia story. So they will probably be about the backgrounds of the members, or just cute little moments.

I don't know, we'll see.

So...

Once again I am so sorry about all this. I just need to think about everything at the moment.

I'm just trying to figure out a way to relax yet still update. 😁

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well and...

Saranghae 💗🥰💜