Chapter 31

"Cassiopeia can you be mine again, and for the rest of my life?"

Some people say that there's always a right time for everything, maybe this is the right time for the both of us.

I nodded and my tears started to fall, "I love you Rigel times all the stars in the Milky way Galaxy."

Sinuot niya ang napakagandang sing-sing sa akin.

Tumayo siya para punasan ang mga luhang tumulo sa aking pisngi at para halikan ako sa aking labi. Binuhat niya 'ko at inikot pagkatapos ay niyakap niya 'ko ng napakahigpit.

"It feels like home Cass, I love you so much more. I'm not lucky to have you, because I'm so blessed to have a woman like you."

Be with someone who feels like home to you.

"Thank you Lord, you're the best!" Rigel said.

We enjoy every moment that we had in Sagrada Familia. Then after that we went to Casa Batllo.

Casa Batllo is a building at the center of Barcelona. It was also designed by the famous architect, Antoni Gaudi, and it is considered as one of his masterpieces.

I was really impressed, I love the house the way it been created it looks magnificent. Sagrada Familia and Casa Batllo are both spectacular in their own ways.

The audio tour that comes with the entrance ticket gives us fascinating insights about Gaudi and his influences when designing this house.

The audio guide is also extremely expensive but it is absolutely worth every last cent. Walking around Casa Batllo listening to the audio guide is like listening to a great artist discussing their 'artwork'.

From the outside the facade of Casa Batllo looks like it has been made from skulls and bones. The 'Skulls' are the balconies and the 'bones' are supporting pillars.

Gaudi used colours and shapes found in marine life as inspiration for his creativity in this building the colours chosen for the facade are those found in natural coral.

Casa Batllo is smaller and it is exquisitively beautiful. It is like being inside a jewel, it was so amazing.

We take a lot of pictures while we are roaming a round. It's feels so good when you travel with someone you love.

"Cass let me take you a lot of pictures."

"Hindi ka pa na satisfied? Andami mo ng tinake na picture?"

"I want to make more memories with you."

"La? Ang harot. Sige na nga, dalian mo nangangalay model mo."

The whole building is so stunning and worth visiting. If you decide to take a look around inside, you will learn how much attention to detail Gaudi spent on his designs, thinking about such things as varying window size depending on how high the window is from the top of the building. In this way, he could ensure uniform lighting conditions in each room of the house.

The courtyard looks stunning. And the rooftop is breathtakingly gorgeous. I didn't really realize that the rooms are still unfurnished but there are enough things to gawk at.

After we roam around we go to Agut restaurant which is the best restaurant in Barcelona. Agut was a lovely restaurant with traditional foods. The sorrounding was so lovely because we are sorrounded by art.

Rigel is the one who ordered the food. After a few minutes our order arrived.

The food was all fresh, delicious and perfectly prepared. It was our first night here in Barcelona and I wanted something special and unique. This restaurant is so pleasant, their menu is based on Catalan cuisine.