Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty- Four

The Big Day

"Oh, you wondrous creature"

Too Much is Never Enough- Florence and the Machine

"Good morning, future Mrs. Cullen" Celina sang as she plopped on the bed next to me.

I smiled over at her "Good morning"

"T-minus four hours" Alice announced as she floated into the room "Time to get the bride ready".

"I cannot wait!" I sighed wearily and Celina and Alice both giggled as they ushered me out of bed.

I went to go take a quick shower- shaving and washing my hair were my main priorities. After drying off I slipped into a silk robe that Alice gave and brushed my teeth.

As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted by Alice who steered me to her bathroom. Where once again all the makeup and hair supplies were laid out.

"Bella you are going to be a vision" Alice sang as she looked over my face and started sifting through my wet hair.

"I am sure everyone will be breathless" Lena said as she entered the room through the mirror, I could see that she was carrying a dress bag- my wedding dress. After we picked it up from Seattle Alice and I took it to my house for safe keeping.

"Of course, I expect nothing less" Alice said as she started in on my makeup.

Less than an hour later she said she was almost done but was going to start on my hair.

She brushed through my long tresses- again not for the first time I debated about cutting the near waist length curls. When I voiced that Alice looked offended and strongly shut down it down while I laughed.

She was nearly done blow drying my hair when Rosalie popped in.

"Do you want any help" She asked hesitantly "I could do her hair".

"Oh, thank you Rosalie" Alice said as she laid down the blow dryer and started instructed Rosalie on what she wanted.

Alice moved back to my face and we all fell into a comfortable conversation.

"All of the decorations have come together beautifully" Rosalie said as she was twisting and pinning different sections of my hair.

"I wish I could see them, but Alice said no" I shot the vampire in question a pouting look.

"Nope it's a surprise besides, you might run into Edward" Alice said distractedly.

"Heaven forbid we have any bad luck" I giggled, and Rosalie started to laugh too.

Alice rolled her eyes "Patience, Bella. Besides nothing is ruining this day, I can see it all and its perfect"

I smiled, secretly relieved that we were all going to get through the day without major incident.

"If you say it then I believe it" I assured her, and she hummed in appreciate as she finished my makeup.

"Oh, you look perfect" she beamed at me as she stepped back to admire her handy work.

"You look beautiful, Bella" Rosalie said as she leaned over and looked me over "Your hair is gorgeous as well" she smiled.

"You are a vision" Lena said as she walked in not even a second later. Her hands were clasped together in front of her as she gushed over how good Alice and Rosalie did.

She was dressed already her hair curled hair was swept up elegantly and she was wearing a silk bronze dress that stopped a little below her knees. The bodice was fitted, and the straps rested just off her shoulders.