xxi

"I talked to Kaito about him being a dick to Shuichi and Kokichi and we yelled and then I called quits and went to my room. He then went to Shuichi's room and punched Kokichi, and Kaede saw and got me. I then hit Kaito with a baseball bat and knocked him out and Gonta took him back to his room. Kirumi then sorted Kokichi and Shuichi's injuries out. That's it." Maki explained.

"That baseball bat fucking hurt." Kaito said.

"Try being punched by a six foot astronaut when you're only five foot one." Kokichi said to Kaito.

"Try having your girlfriend being manipulated by a spoilt brat." Kaito spat.

"Try making your best friend dissolve into tears and have to come to me for comfort. Oh wait, you've already done that, silly me." Kokichi responded. Kaito stood up.

"You wanna go?" Kaito asked.

"Try me." Kokichi said, stepping onto the table.

"You're going to be crushed." Kaito said. Kokichi laughed. However, it was a terrifying laugh and not the childish laughter he usually had.

"You'll wish you never messed with me." Kokichi said, glaring at Kaito.

"I doubt that. I can knock you out with one punch." Kaito said. Kokichi smiled eerily.

"That's the thing about you, you're a melee person. Me however," Kokichi said as he pulled a gun out of nowhere.

"Kokichi!" Shuichi and Kaede yelled. Kokichi smiled before he shot Kaito in the arm.

"You missed!" Kaito yelled.

"The Supreme Leader of Evil never misses." Kokichi said before Kaito fell to the floor.

"What the fuck was that?" Miu yelled.

"It's a tranquiliser gun. He'll wake up in a few hours." Maki said matter-of-factly.

"Thanks for the gun Maki." Kokichi said before putting it back in his pocket.

"I mean you stole it from my lab but you're welcome." Maki said, going back to her food.

"Fuck going to the cinema, Kokichi puts on a show for us everyday apparently." Rantaro said.

"There's never a boring day with Kokichi Ouma." Shuichi said, smiling. If anyone paid attention, they would be able to see the amount of love Shuichi had for Ouma in his eyes. Fortunately one person did see, and that was the boy himself. Kokichi grinned before sitting back down.

"For fucks sake just fuck already!" Miu yelled making the room laugh.

"Miu." Kaede said, shaking her head with a smile.

"Wait a sec!" Miu said before reaching into her pocket. She pulled something out and threw it at Shuichi. Shuichi caught it and hid it in his pocket, but not before Kokichi saw. The purple haired boy burst into laughter.

"Miu you couldn't be anymore wrong." Kokichi said, barely being able to breath.

"Huh? You saying Pooichi's the bottom?" Miu asked. Shuichi went bright red.

"What masochist is ever the top?" Kokichi asked.

"Shut the fuck up you wanna be tied to the bed." Shuichi yelled. Miu started cackling.

"I will expose you all this instant." Kokichi said.

"I'd like to see you try." Kaede said, laughing.

"That was a mistake Kaede." Shuichi said.

"Huh?" Kaede asked. Kokichi stood on his chair, grinning.