Dinner Party

"Babe please??" Sarah tugged my arm.

"No we have to go now."

"Please!?"

"Bebe-

"PLEASE?!"

"Fine!! Let's do it." I finally gave in after 10 minutes of begging and crying from Sarah.

She sets up her phone then got into position. The screen counted down

3
2
1
I'm a savage!

12 TikTok attempts later we finally got it. Every time the 'nasty' part comes up I would get distracted by her ass and I could tell that she knew what she was doing since she keeps making that move sexier and sexier.

"You we're doing that on purpose and now we're gonna be late for Chloe's dinner party." I mumbled.

"Oh please, don't act like you didn't enjoy it." She smirked as she began to edit the video.

I chuckled at her comment knowing that it's true. "You right." Then I smacked her ass causing Sarah to smile.

I sat at the edge of my bed and pulled her onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her stomach then rested my chin on her shoulder and watched her edit the video. I closed my eyes and breathed in her scent. Every time we're in this position it makes me want to fall asleep.

"Knock knock knock time to go losers" Lucy peeked her head into my room.

"Ok we'll be right down." I looked at my sister. She gave me a thumbs up and closed the door.

"Aaaaand done" Sarah jumped up and faced me. "Let's go" She smiled grabbing a hold of my hand.

She pulled me and I jumped up just like what she did then gave her a quick peck on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What if your friends doesn't like me?" I asked as I gnawed on my hoodie string. I haven't felt this nervous ever since I've met her other friends, the Charmed cast.

"Babe.. Chill. You already met Chloe and she likes you don't worry."

"You can't say that someone likes me based off of 1 interaction."

"Did she or did she not feed you raw vegetables with mustard earlier."

I thought about that moment and it was surprisingly good since I hate mustard.

"See she likes you." Sarah smiled.

"Okay well that's one out of the many people that's gonna be there."

"Luke what's got you all worked up you weren't this nervous when you met my family."

"Okay well that's a different story. Your dad was my football coach and he's been treating me like his own my whole high school career. Hannah and Nyla, we have the same disgusting humor it didn't really take me that long to get along with them."

When Sarah's father found out about us, he was so happy. Instead telling me to take care of Sarah, he told her to take care of me. Just like my mom, her mom wasn't around that much.

"You usually don't care what people think of you.. why now?" Lucy looked at me through the rear view mirror the focused back on the road.

"It's Sarah's friends, I want them to think that I'm good enough for her."

My girlfriend began to caress the back of my head.

"If they don't see how amazing you are then it's their loss. What matters is that I lov—