Day 1

Day 1 into the trip

Right now we're on our way to the hotel in Vegas. Instead of riding in two different cars. We rented out a conversion van so it could hold all of us together. Unfortunately, Wesley couldn't come since he has to be in New York to set up for a movie and Ross has a interview tour with his 13 Reasons cast-mates.

And let's just say everything is going good so far, except when Camila and I keep flicking each other on the head. Lucy had to tell our driver to stop the car so Camila and I could be separated. Me being in the back and Camila up front. Sarah would scold me every time I try to mock Camila.

In order to keep me from messing with people. They made me sit in the trunk.

"Am I allowed to sit back at my seat now? I promise I'll be good."

"You promise to stop making trouble to Camila?" Sarah asked turning around looking at me.

"Yes."

Sarah signaled me to come. I didn't want the driver to stop the car again so I lightly tapped Sofia shoulder, waking her up.

"Hey Carson is it okay if you could scoot over a bit." I whispered.

She nodded and scooted onto Chloe's lap. I slowly climb over the seat carefully trying not to hit the girls and Wolfgang. Then I climbed over one more row to Sarah.

"You promise to be good?"

I stared at Sarah for a bit then kissed her cheek. She knows it's my maybe answer. "You're cute." I said lightly pinched her cheek. Then pulling her into a cuddle hug.

"I hate it when you're sarcastically sweet" She mumbled against chest.

"I'm not being sarcastic, it's the truth."

I see Camila looking at me through the visor mirror. I stuck my middle finger up and she does the same. I felt Sarah starting to sit back up so I quickly put my hand down before she sees it.

"Ooh this is my shit! Cami turn up the volume!!" Kirby yelled from the back.

Oh no.. I leaned my head back and scooted away from Sarah knowing what's gonna happen next. We all know most girls gets hyped when they hear a Jhené Aiko song playing especially if it's Triggered.

At this point all of the girls are up vibing to the song and singing to us guys. Amelia even called her ex. Luckily they're the kind of ex where they ended on good terms. I believe it was just all bad timing. We tried to hook her up with Booboo but instead they created a brother and sister bond.

Everyone except Sarah and Camila stopped singing so they could sing the next line to me

"YOU MOTHERFUCKIN' RIGHT YOU MOTHERFUCKIN RIGHT IM BITTER!!! YOU MOTHERFUCKIN RIGHT IM TRIGGERED!" They got all up in my face.

4 Jhené Aiko songs later we finally made it to Vegas baby!

"My ass is so numb" Kirby groaned.

"Damn me too." Camila said punching her butt.

While Lucy, Amelia and I went to go check in, the rest went to go order Starbucks across the street. Instead each couple having a room together, we decided to do a room for guys and another room for the girls.

"Alright here you guys go" The receptionist handed us the key rooms "enjoy your stay" He smiled at us.

"Thank you so much, you have a good day." I said grabbing the keys.