DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is not affiliated with idol groups, singers, songs of other artists.

Note:

This story contains r-18 scenes that are not suitable for young readers. If you are a minor, skip this story. And also, this story contains spoilers for series no. 2, 3, 4 & 5

First and foremost, you will encounter drinking sessions, sexual harassment, sexual intercourse, different forms of shaming, suicide attempts, and other uncomfortable things. However, these things don't mean that you can copy what the characters may show in the story. I included these things to validate the reasons and situations of the character/s.

WARNING: This story includes cheating, slut-shaming, sexual assault, harassment, and other uncomfortable scenes.

I want you guys to be open to every situation of this story. This story is created for you to be open and guided. Do not copy what the characters will do as the story continues. Instead, try to dig deeper and know the lessons of this story. Every action has an equivalent result. Look after the realizations of every character for you to know that you shouldn't commit the same mistakes that they might commit.

Learn from the lessons and realizations, not copy the same scenarios which can lead to bigger problems.

If ever that there's a triggering scene, I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter.

There is a big difference between the characters' voices and the actual singers of each and every song. Do not assume that a character's voice is the same as the singer of the song.

Unedited: February 2020

Loving my aeress'/aephros' unimaginably,

Chinitang Author - Aeraphrodite.

To God Be the Glory