fifteen

Public

I scrolled over and over through my social media accounts. There were a lot of rumors going around. I got scared when I saw a post of Xhaiven's fan saying that she will kill the girl, which is me.

Xhaiven Cerssus Keon is dating a non-showbiz girl.

Xhaiven, the famous idol of the boy group (OHHSOME), was seen with a girl last night.

A fan of Xhaiven Cerssus Keon took a picture yesterday (morning). It was far but the fans claimed that it was Xhaiven kissing with a girl.

Xhaiven Cerssus Keon, the famous idol from the boy group, Ohhsome, proposed to his non-showbiz girlfriend?

Some people even tweeted photos of me and Xhaiven at my school. 'Yun 'yung sunod-sunod na pumunta si Xhaiven sa school.

Oh right! May kaharap kaming bahay! I went near my windows, at nakita kong may terrace sa tapat mismo ng terrace ko. Maybe I left my curtains open kaya nakita niya kami.

I contacted Xhaiven. He wasn't answering my messages. I got nervous because of that. What if katulad din siya ni Devlin?

My phone suddenly rang. It was Xhaiven...

[Hello? Baby?] Hearing his voice made me calm a bit.

"Xhaiven, I'm g-getting nervous. Anong gagawin natin? What if patayin ako ng fa-"

[Open your door first.] Hindi pa ako kaagad nakagalaw pero nang may kumatok ay agad ko iyong binuksan. He hugged me!

"Were you scared?" Tumango lang ako habang nakabaon ang ulo ko sa dibdib niya. He brushed my hair with his fingers.

"Don't be. If you're thinking that I will let my fans harm you, stop it because I won't let them do that. And if you're thinking that I will leave you after those rumors spread, relax, I will never do that." He kissed the top of my head while still hugging me. How to calm?

"Xhaiven? Hindi ba makakasira sa career mo kapag nakumpirma nila na may something sa atin?" Tumingala ako para makita ang mukha niya. He looked down on me.

"No. But- uh, we need to talk to my manager first. They're waiting for us downstairs," kinabahan tuloy ako nang sabihin niya 'yon.

Wala ang family ko dahil may work sila. Andito kami ngayon ni Xhaiven sa sala at nakaupo sa harap ng manager at lawyer niya. Very intimidating ang presence ng manager nila. Mukhang hindi nalalayo ang edad ni Xhaiven sa kaniya.

"You are Ms. Franzielle Xianna Veralla, right?" Para akong bata na tumango sa manager niya. "I'm Shane, Ohhsome's manager. Xhaiven's manager couldn't make it here due to some things, you know, she's fixing things,"  she smiled at me so I smiled too.

"We're not going to stay long. Okay so, we're not against any relationship of our idols. They have their own lives too. What exactly is your relationship with our Xhaiven?"

I wanted to get jealous when she mentioned the word "our" but I tried to understand that maybe, she's referring to their agency.

"Uh Xhaiven is my-" I looked at Xhaiven who's looking at me. "M-My suitor?" I looked back at his manager, only to see her smiling.

"Oh, walang label? But a photo had spread. A photo of you and Xhaiven kissing in your room. Aside from that kiss, did you do something else?" I was shocked by her question. Is she trying to intimidate me more?

"Shane? I'm going to answer your question. We didn't do anything aside from the kiss. We- uhm, I mean we-"

"W-We played a game!" The hell, Franzielle? Was that even a good excuse?

"Ohh okay. I'm just asking you this because I'm afraid that another photo will be posted. Anyway, Franzielle, you need to sign a contract with us."

My brows furrowed with what she said. I looked at Xhaiven but he was looking at his manager with confusion all over his face.

"You need to act like a couple in public. We're going to make this public, Franzielle. Xhaiven can still court you without the people out there knowing. But we're going to release a statement na kayo na. Sign this contract if you want to help Xhaiven." I read the paper that I'm holding.

One year contract? May expiration talaga? Hindi ba p'wedeng lifetime na? Charot. Syempre I signed the contract, I don't want to be a burden to Xhaiven.

His manager and the lawyer had to go to fix some things regarding the issue. Naiwan si Xhaiven dito, pero kanina pa kaming walang kibuan. I'm afraid that he's mad at me or something.

"X-Xhaiven?" Nilingon niya ako pero hindi siya nagsalita.

"Galit ka ba? Dahil pinirmahan ko 'yung-" I pursed my lips together when he leaned forward. I can feel his warm breath.

"You didn't have to do that. You can be with me without a contract. Gagamitin nila ang pangalan mo. You're a Veralla, a known person. They will use that contract against you and me after a year. And I'm afraid that I'll lose you after one year." Freak! Hindi ako nag-iisip!

"But I only know one thing that is for sure, I love you," he uttered before kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pushed his tongue inside my mouth, I almost moaned when he did that! I transferred from my seat to his lap. It was uncomfortable at first but with Xhaiven-  nevermind!

He stopped kissing me and stared at my face. He was stopping himself from smiling. What a jerk! His dimple is showing so that really means that he's stopping a smile.

"Idiot," I whispered to myself.

"What? Did you just call me idiot?" He glared at me so I looked away. "Baby, take off your shirt." Agad ko siyang sinamaan ng tingin at pinaghahampas.

"I was just kidding," he seriously said when he caught my hands. He playfully winked at me before taking off his shirt. I got curious with his tattoo last time. I started reading it but I can't.

"What's the meaning of your tattoo?" I asked him.

"Saka ko na sasabihin, kapag tayo na,"  he winked again before giving me a soft kiss.

"Why do you have to take your shirt off? Hindi naman mainit at wala naman tayong gagawin-"

"Why do you have so many questions inside your mind? Just keep quiet and let me handle everything." I felt his lips once again. I didn't stop him when I felt his hand on my chest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________