twenty-seven

Last (But not the last chapter)

I attended his concerts. And this is his last concert with me... I'm wearing a black jacket and denim pants. I'm also wearing a mask that covers half of my face. Xhaiven is waiting at the backstage. If someone recognizes me, he will come out to drag me with him.

"Hey, angels. I just want to share this with you. I haven't found that girl back when I was in high school but I found someone else." That's me, Devline. The girl from your past.

"AHHH! SO, MAY JOWA KA NA?"

"NAIIYAK AKO, BEH. HUHUHUHU!"

"BA'T NAMAN GANO'N?"

"HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND NOW?"

"OH MY GOSH! I THOUGHT HE WAS SINGLE!"

They cannot accept that fact. What more if they find out that I am that girl? They would definitely throw hates on me.

"Yes. And we're dating secretly. We can't make it official at the moment." And we will never be official. I looked down as my tears fell from my eyes.

"NAIIYAK NA TALAGA AKO, BEH. HUHUHU! TISSUE!"

"AYOKO NA, BHIE HUHUHU!"

I wiped my tears and walked out of the crowd. But someone shouted, gaining all the attention. I immediately searched for Xhaiven. Before those fans and media came close to me, Xhaiven wrapped his arms around my shoulder. He dragged me with him.

"Ms. Veralla, now that you attended Kyenn's concert, can you tell us the truth?"

"Are you really dating him behind Xhaiven's back?"

"Ms. Veralla, totoo ba na kayo na ni Kyenn?"

"Mr. Keon, anong masasabi mo sa issue na 'to?"

"Xhaiven Cerssus, may alam ka ba tungkol dito?"

Xhaiven stopped and hugged me with his left arm. I'm facing Xhaiven's body.

"Do you really want me to prove that I'm dating her?" nakangising tanong ni Xhaiven.

"Pero, Mr. Keon, may mga litratong nagkalat sa social media. Anong masasabi mo ro'n?"

"How sure are you that it was Kyenn? That was me. We went to an amusement park that night." Sana maniwala sila.

"Ms. Veralla-"

"Don't talk to my girl. Excuse us." Hinila na ako ni Xhaiven hanggang sa makapasok kami sa van ng Ohhsome.

"Dang! The best boyfriend," pang-aasar ni Dhavien kay Xhaiven.

"They will surely talk to Kyenn. Fans are tweeting and posting now, saying that they weren't satisfied with Xhaiven's answers. They said that they are sure that it was Kyenn," ani Zylhian.

"Ex..." Napalingon ang lahat kay Dhavien. Bwiset na 'to.

"Natatandaan mo pa ba kung bakit tayo nag-break?" Tumango lang ako kay Dhavien. "Because of my career. Eto 'yung iniwasan ko noon, Franzielle. Alam kong pareho tayong maaapektuhan. Kaya please, be careful." Ngayon ko lang nakita ang seryosong side ni Dhavien.

"Being an idol's girlfriend is not and will never be easy. But I don't know why they accepted you as Xhaiven's girlfriend. Or maybe, Xhaiven has this powerful presence." Tama si Zylhian. Siguro natatakot lang sila kay Xhaiven.