nineteen

Xhaiven?

A week full of sadness. I can still remember the scene from last week. I talked about it with mom, dad and kuya Ezekielle. Kuya told me that Xhaiven will be alright.

Devlin and I haven't announced our relationship yet. We need to wait for the right time. If we're going to release that, it will create another issue. I'm also thinking of the contract that I signed with them.

I was combing my hair in front of the vanity mirror. I saw Devlin coming out from the bathroom. Mom told me to stay here for a while so Devlin and I could catch up together.

I gulped hard when our eyes met on the mirror. He walked towards me- no, I mean, towards the vanity mirror. He got the hairdryer from one of the drawers.

"Hey there, honey," he whispered onto my ear, sending shivers to my spine.

"H-Hey"

"Why are you stuttering?" He played with some of my hair strands.

"W-Wala. I'll go to the-" I stood up and tried to walk past him but he caught my arm.

I felt his warm embrace. He caressed my hair while hugging me. I hugged him on the waist. His embrace is different. I feel like I'm in my comfort zone.

"Do you really want me? Knowing that something happened between Xhaiven and I? I mean-"

"I love you," those three words. I stilled when he said those three powerful words. He kissed the top of my head. He removed his arms around me and cupped my face.

We were looking at each other, eye to eye. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes before I felt his lips on mine. It was slow and passionate. It was so gentle. I felt my knees trembled when the fingers of his other hand started to trace my back. I clung on his neck for support.

His hands went to my waist. He pushed me until my back hit the cold wall. Our kisses became hot and deep. He slid his tongue inside my mouth, exploring there.

I opened my eyes and stopped when I heard a weird sound. It was like someone's here. Devlin noticed that and he stopped as well. I mouthed, "I think someone's here." With confusion in his eyes, he carefully searched his room.

"Honey, let's eat outside," I got confused with his sudden invitation to eat outside. But realization hit me when he walked towards his walk-in closet.

I followed him from behind. I felt scared when we entered his walk-in closet. Devlin acted like he was looking for something to wear. My lips parted in shock when he opened a cabinet, revealing a girl with a nervous look. She is probably on her 20's too.

"K-Kyenn," she's looking so nervous.

"Hi there, lady. Why are you hiding inside my closet?" Devlin asked her with a soft voice, probably making the girl comfortable.

"I-Inutusan lang a-ako, sorry. Aalis na ako-" Devlin was fast, he was able to hold her arm.

"Let's have a talk first." I smiled at the girl to ease her nervousness.

We are now talking about what happened. She said that she was hiding there for one week now. She knows Devlin's passcode that's why she can enter anytime. She eats outside and take a bath in her house then come back here again.

"What's your name, by the way?" Devlin asked her.

"K-Karenne." She has a beautiful name and face. Well, I know her. She's a private FA of Zylhian.

Devlin and Karenne were talking when the doorbell rang. I volunteered to open the door. I was shocked to see Tyrell standing there with Xhaiven. Wait- Xhaiven?

"Hi, sexy," Tyrell suddenly kissed my cheek and looked at Xhaiven with a teasing smirk plastered on his lips.

"Pervert." He just laughed at that and entered Devlin's penthouse.

"Wazzup, Kyenn bro!" I ignored Tyrell's presence and stared at Xhaiven who's still standing in front of me.

"I wasn't expecting to see you here," he smiled weakly. "I look awful, right? I hate love," he ran his fingers through his hair before walking past me.

He's a total mess now. His eyes were gloomy and you can see his big dark circles. I feel bad for him but I don't think I can choose him just because I pity him. He'll be alright...

I was about to close the door but I heard a sound. It was as if someone took a picture. I immediately closed the door, panicking.

I went back to the living room and sat beside Devlin. Tyrell was talking about sexual things. And about the virgin woman thingy. While Xhaiven was looking somewhere.

"It's actually good to have a virgin girlfriend. Knowing that you will be her first, damn. Right, Xhaiven?" Siniko niya pa si Xhaiven but he ignored Tyrell.

"Ty, can you shut your fucking mouth for a moment? I'm talking to Karenne," annoyance can be heard in Devlin's voice. Tyrell shut his mouth while holding his laugh. This crazy man.

"Who told you to spy on me?" Devlin asked Karenne.

"A p-paparazzi, a friend of mine. I'm sorry, please don't file a case against me-"

"Say daddy first," Tyrell is really something. I should've stopped him from entering the penthouse. Why is he even acting like he doesn't know Karenne?

"Bud," Xhaiven warned him with his stare and voice that is full of authority.

"I won't file a case against you. Just promise me that you won't help your paparazzi friend," Devlin said. Karenne instantly nodded.

"Thank you so so much Kyenn. I promise that I won't help him. Thank you-"

"Are you a virgin?" Here comes Tyrell's intimidating question.

We were all shocked with what happened next. Tyrell's lips are now bleeding. Karenne punched this asshole. Good for him.

"What the fucking fuck?! Do you know the value of my handsome face? You-"

Why the hell are they fighting? I thought they were flings? Kasama pa nga namin si Karenne sa isla.

"Ambastos mo!" Karenne shouted at him.

Tyrell was about to shout as well but Xhaiven stopped him and made him sit again. Devlin was laughing at Tyrell. I went to the bedroom and searched for a med-kit, and thankfully, I found one.

I went back to the living room and treated Tyrell's wound. He was totally mad. Who wouldn't be? I would've punched him too if he didn't explain everything to me.

"Karma." He rolled his eyes. I laughed at his reaction.

Devlin assisted Karenne until she was able to get outside. Tyrell was talking to someone. I was left with Xhaiven.

"Xhaiven?" I called him.

"Don't talk to me. My blood boils and I get flashbacks just by hearing your voice. I hate it," he said with a cold tone.

Is it still you, Xhaiven?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Karenne and Tyrell hmm..