AUTHOR'S NOTE

First and foremost, thank you for reading Fangirl and Idol Series #1//Chasing After Chances. I will be forever grateful for your support.

Just a reminder that you shouldn't commit the same mistakes that the characters did in the story. Reflect on every action that they made. Just because I put those scenes there, it doesn't mean that you should and can copy them. Every action has an equivalent result. It may be good or bad.

I am not encouraging you to drink alcoholic beverages, make out with random people, slut-shame others, judge others, self-harm, harass other people whether it's in a public or a private place, to cheat, and to do other uncomfortable things. Note that the scenes revolving around these things were made to solidify the characters' reasons and to continue the flow of the story.

Cheating will never be good and acceptable. Please do understand that I included this in the story not because I am tolerating this kind of action but to show that it is wrong to commit mistakes out of anger, especially when you're not open for explanations.

Fangirl and Idol Series #2//Under Her Addictiveness is now up. Another fangirling journey. The female lead there is Zandraile, the bestfriend of Franzielle.

A little fact: Fangirl and Idol Series was made for those fangirls out there. The author itself is a fangirl who dreams of marrying an idol someday (haha).

Songs used in the entire story:

Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran

Will You Be Mine by Kolohe Kai (R&B version)

All I Want by Kodaline

The One by Kodaline

Spend it with you by Kodaline

Can't help falling in love by Kina Grannis (From Crazy Rich Asians)

I was made for loving you by Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran

-the 2 other songs used in the concert scene ay gawa-gawa lang ni author (hahaha).

UNEDITED: February 2020 - November 2020

Loving my Aeress & Aephrós unimaginably,

Chinitang author- Aeraphrodite

To God Be the Glory