eight

TW: Sexual assault; unwanted touching

Annoying

I felt annoyed for the whole freaking day. Everything was stressing me out. I have too many works to do tapos dumagdag pa 'yung rumors about saamin ni Xhaiven. That jerk! Sabi niya siya raw ang bahala.

"Spend time and chill with your friends, sis. Hindi porket narating mo na ang top 1 sa dean's list, e puro aral ka nalang. Try to relax yourself," ani Ezekielle.

"I will, kuya. Go to your work na," he kissed my forehead before going out of our house.

I called Zandra and told her that we're going to a club. Once in a lifetime lang kaming uminom. Pumayag naman agad siya syempre.

When the clock read 8:30 pm, I started fixing myself. I'm wearing a body fit dress ending above the knees. It has thin straps, and its color is black. I curled the end of my hair a little. I just put a simple makeup.

I decided to take a taxi. I'll get wasted for sure and it won't be safe for me to drive.

As expected, Zandra was already drinking. I ordered a glass of tequila. Upon savoring the tequila, I felt a burning sensation. But I think that's normal. Ininom ko rin ang chaser.

"Bes, lumayo ka kay Xhaiven. Playboy 'yon, bes. Baka mamaya niyan, e ayain ka pang mag-"

"Stop. He didn't show up na ulit 'no. Si Devlin? Hindi na rin nagparamdam after niyang magluto sa bahay. Boys will be boys."

Tinawanan ako ni Zandra kaya naguluhan ako. She said that I sounded bitter, maybe because of Dhavien daw.

I feel dizzy but Zandra pulled me towards the dance floor. After a few minutes she left me for a man. I'm now familiar to idols, kaya alam kong idol 'yung kausap ni Zandra. And siya rin 'yung "friend" daw ni Zandra.

Zylhian and Zandra. Ka-bitter. Hope all, hay-

"Hi miss," I faced the guy who called my attention. I think he's on his 30's. He was drunk, I guess?

I ignored him but I felt his touch. His hand travelled from my arms, back, down to my-

"Damn you! Sexual assault! Who the fuck gave you the rights to touch her, huh?" The man who punched him said with furious eyes.

Xhaiven...

"Ohhh. Idol ka pa naman tapos manununtok ka sa isang public place? Aren't you afraid?" anang lalaki nang makatayo siya.

"And you are touching her in a public place which is still under sexual assault. If there's one thing that I should fear about- it's losing this girl behind me because of someone stupid like you," after saying those words, Xhaiven pulled me with him. I don't know where we're headed to.

And then he stopped when we reached the parking lot. I bumped into him. I got scared when he faced me with a dead serious look.

"Uh- I uhm... Thanks for saving me there." He just looked at me with those serious but shining eyes. "I h-have to go back i-inside. My friend is with a guy-"

"With Zylhian you mean? There's nothing to worry about. Your friend is with a good guy, unlike you, who's talking to a playboy, which is me."

I was stunned by his words. I wasn't able to speak or even move a nerve. But what left me flabbergasted was his lips claiming mine.

I don't know if it was the alcohol's doing or was it myself being flustered by his words? I don't know why I felt butterflies on my stomach when our lips met.

Hinabol ko pa ang mga labi niya nang humiwalay siya. I saw how his eyes grew bigger.

"Why?" Kumunot ang noo ko sa tanong niya. "Why did you kiss me back?"

I also don't know the reason why I kissed him back.

"H-How about Kyenn?" I looked at him again with curiosity in my eyes.

"I mean- uh, I thought there was something between the two of you. The necklace that he gave you, it has a meaning Franzielle. Kyenn likes you and I also like you..."

I'm doomed! What the hell, Franzielle?!

"I tried to stop it. I didn't show up on you but I was watching you. Will you let me enter your heart or will you tell me stop?"

I answered him with a kiss. I know, I'll regret this tomorrow. But once in a while, I wanted to enjoy. I want to taste his lips again. God, it's addicting.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as we continued to kiss at the parking lot. He opened his car with his free hand and made me sit on the passenger seat.

"Fuck! To where? Your place or my place? I can book a hotel-"

"No! Your place nalang."

He started the engine and drove in a fast manner. Nang makarating kami sa bahay niya ay sa k'warto agad kami dumiretso. Nang ma-lock niya ang pinto ay agad ko siyang hinalikan.

"Mmmm..."

"Xhaiven!" I gasped when he pushed me and in just a second, he was already on top of me.

I woke up with an extreme headache. Fuck alcohol!

"Where am I?" My attention was diverted to the man who's walking back and forth.

"In my condo," he replied shortly.

I panicked upon hearing his voice.

"W-Why am I here? Where's my best friend?" I was having a hard time fixing my clothes.

"You passed out last night. Zylhian brought your friend home. Check her messages." I took my phone and immediately dialed.

He went outside the room. I texted Zandra if she's okay. I went outside the room and just in time, Zandra replied to me.

"Where are you going?" He asked when he saw me putting my shoes on.

"I'm leaving. My brother's going to kill me and he'll probably sue you."

He just laughed at me. It happens that he is friends with my brother. He explained everything to me and it stopped me from leaving. We were quiet the whole time.

His silence is annoying. But I know the reason behind his silent treatment. We kissed and he confessed last night. Oh damn! We made out! But I passed out? The hell?! Who wouldn't be awkward, right?

"Is it possible for a playboy to fall in love and be serious with a certain girl?" I suddenly asked, making him choke on his food.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to give harm on-" I stopped when he held my hand that was rubbing his back.

"It is possible. Mark me as your example," he said with a serious tone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________