thirty

Engineer

That concert made me realize something. I'm still in love with him. But I don't want to ruin his career. Never again. I just focused on my future house. Since Xhaiven told me that he found a really good engineer.

Weird it is. The engineer's name is Devline Kient Andrada. Too close to Devline's name. I checked his emails. He sent me some samples of the outlook of the house, based on my descriptions for my ideal house.

From: engr.andrada@gmail.com

Good evening, madam,

I would like to meet you this weekend if you're not busy. I'd like to explain the changes in your dream house. I sent you the other samples but that's not the actual look of your house. I need your response as soon as possible. Get back to me. Thank you.

- Sincerely YOURS,

Engr. Devline Kient Andrada

I closed my laptop and think of that freaking engineer. Who is he? His name sounds familiar but I can't remember anyone with the name of Devline Kient Andrada.

"Excuse me? I'm your senior! Are you dumb? I'm Devline Kient Andrada."

"And so what? I'm Franzielle Xianna Veralla!"

No! It can't be him!

"Get back to him? Why does it looks like... he wants me to get back with him? Or am I just overthinking? And he even capitalized the letters of the word "yours". Argh! Franzielle, stop it!" I almost jumped when someone knocked on the door.

I opened it, only to see Yazi. She looked like a mess. I pulled her arm. She was drunk. Eww. This crazy woman. She sat on my couch and started crying.

"What happened to you?" I asked her.

"Stay away from Andradas. I hate Dhavien. Fuck that guy! Oh wait, he is your ex-boyfriend, right? Yuck." She sounded too bitter.

"How can I stay away from Andradas when my engineer is an Andrada?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Your what? Your engineer-"

"The engineer of my house. Don't get me wrong!"

"Okay fine. You're so defensive! I will go now. I will talk to Dhavien again." I just let her. She's into Dhavien.

I did my night routine before going to bed.

The next morning, I went to the mall. I need to buy some new stuff. And unfortunately, I bumped into Zylhian. He was wearing a mask but I recognized him that fast.

"Franzielle. Solo ka lang?" he asked me.

"Yup. Ikaw ba? Kasama mo ba 'yung asawa mo?" Naguluhan siya sa tanong ko. Huh! You asshole!

"Zandraile and I broke up-"

"I'm not talking about you and my bestie. You are married to Jennifer, right?" I smirked. He looked at me, confused by my actions.

"Oh the rumors? It's not true. I'm single." My eyes grew bigger. I instantly looked around. I grabbed his arm. I went closer to him.

"Are you serious?" He nodded. "Then get back with my best friend! Asshole! She suffered too much. Go! Take her away from Zerlhian-"