•gyllenholland•

'tom holland is requesting a facetime'

jake had been working out when his music was interrupted with the theme song from spider-man's show in the 60s (tom's ringtone).
he pulled his hair from his ponytail as he clicked accept. tom's bright eyes blossomed a strange feeling in jake's chest. he shook his hair away his hair.
"ay, mate! what's up?"
sometimes jake wondered if tom intensified his british accent on purpose. just to mess with him.
"i was just working out." he remembered the day they worked out together. this led to thinking of all of the headlines used when tom spoke about this day.
'jake gyllenhaal gives tom holland the best workout of his life.'
'tom holland can't walk after given a work out by jake gyllenhaal.'
that was the day jake realized his feelings may not have only been platonic...
"jake? jake, did you hear me?"
he slowly blinked and shook his head. "sorry i was just thinking about... life."
tom chuckled, "do you want to go play golf with me and my family sometime?"
"yeah sure. whenever you want."
"awesome. i'll actually be in tomorrow, if you want to meet up."

>the next day<
jake has offered his spare bedroom to tom, who was now unpacking his suitcase into the dresser.
"thanks for letting me stay here, jake."
tom sat beside him. jake didn't even look at him. he couldn't. he wanted to kiss tom. to hold him on his arms. "you alright ?"
jake nodded, suggesting they watch a marvel movie.
tom chose ant man and leaned against his wall to settle into a sense of comfort. he nudged jake's back with his foot (god, he was ripped), "i missed you, jake."
suddenly jake grabbed him. he pulled tom's face to his own before tom could even breathe. both of their eyes had closed but their lips weren't together yet.
jake sighed and tom felt it. he tried to lean forward when jake pulled away. tom felt like he had been ran over.
...jake didn't want to kiss him.
"i'm sorry, tom. i shouldn't have- well, i'm just sorry. i know you're straight and everything."
it was time to say the words aloud. "i'm bi."
"what?!"
tom blushed. "sorry, i- i haven't told anyone else."
"i'm the first to know?"
tom nodded shyly. you ARE the reason i know, he thought. aloud he told him. "i wanted to kiss you. just now. i mean, i have other times too. i just meant-"
jake was close again. eyes closed, foreheads touching. "can i be your first kiss? with a guy, i mean."
"be the only guy i kiss, jakey."
and jake obeyed.