seven

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Beautiful Disaster- Jon McLaughlin

--> Dusk Till Dawn- Zayn ft. Sia

--> Fly Me To The Moon- The Macarons Project

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "The first look of the stars." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

"Hey where have you been?" Francisco asked while watching tv not even minding the girl walking inside their room.

"I just went out. I'm going to hit the showers before going to sleep." Lynn said while getting a towel.

"Can i join you?" Francisco said smirking. Lynn blushed but again, she just played along.

"Sure." Francisco's jaw dropped.

"Really?!" Francisco's face lighten.

"No you pervert." Lynn said emotionless while throwing the extra towel at him.

'I haven't notice this but she looks kinda cute. Wait. Kinda? Extremely cute.'

Yep. Theres signal already so they can call for their parents already right? Wrong. Francisco's phone fell in the river. While Lynn's is lost.

Francisco was just watching tv while Lynn was done showering. She was all dressed up and her hair is wrapped with a towel.

She dried her hair using the blow dryer from the hotel. She didn't tie her hair. Intead she just made her hair flow.

She went to the balcony and sat down. She was looking at the stars shining bright at the sky. Francisco noticed. He turned the tv off and went to her. He sat beside Lynn and wrapped his arm around her shoulders so they could be closer.

Usually Lynn would remove his arm but since the scenery is too beautiful she just had to let him.

"The stars look amazing with the moon." Lynn said not removing her gaze from the night sky. Francisco smiled.

"My parents are there." Francisco said. Lynn looked at him.

"Well. My parents took that 'Till Death To Us Part' thing seriously. So both of them went to heaven together." Francisco smiled while looking at the sky. Lynn smiled at him then turned her gaze back to the stars then looked down to see the city.

"The city lights with the stars look stunning yet a catastrophe." Lynn said looking at the city lights and tall buildings.

"Just like you."

"A catastrophe?"

"Stunning." Lynn blushed.

"Whatever." Lynn chuckled while Francisco chuckled along.

'I feel weird falling inlove with a girl yet ordinary since she's by my side.'

__________________________________
so this chapter is inspired by one of the greatest movies in our country "Crazy Beautiful You" you can watch it on netflix. anyways i hope you like today's chapter enjoy~