nine

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Marry Me- Jason Derulo

--> Just The Way You Are- Bruno Mars

--> All of me- John Legend

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "They look cute." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

5:58 pm.

Lynn and Francisco were done working they were now walking down the streets on there way back to the hotel.

Their hands were brushing against each other's. They we're blushing.

They arrived at the hotel. They pushed the door then saw nothing special but interesting.

The bellboy is staring at the receptionist.

They both smirked.

Lynn went to the bell boy.

"Hey mister." Lynn said nudging the bell boy.

"May i help you ma'am?" The bellboy asked all jumpy and stuff.

"You seem to be a little lovey dovey with miss receptionist over there." Lynn said. "Lynn." She gave her hand.

"Sebastian." He shook Lynn's hand.

"So why you being lovey dovey with miss receptionist over there?"

"Well you see. She's my girlfriend and we have been dating 6 years from now. I want to propose but i don't know how." He said looking down.

"You want to propose? No worries. I can help you."

"What? I'm sorry kid but you're just. What do you call it? Young."

Lynn was. Let's just say she attacked.

"Hey buddy! Nobody calls Lynn Loud Junior young. Me and My boyfriend have been starving for 3 days, Got lost in the woods but eventually we got a job. now are you proposing to you're girlfriend or what?" Lynn whispered yell at him.

"Ok fine fine but please don't attack."

Lynn told him the plan.

Meanwhile, Francisco went to the miss receptionist.

"Hey miss receptionist." Francisco leaned on the counter.

"How may i help you sir?"

"Don't sir me. Francisco by the way. Let me ask you what do you think about mister bellboy over there."

"Which bellboy?"

"The one where my girlfriend is talking to."

"I never knew 13 year olds can get into a relationship already."

Francisco was pissed but he still knows for himself he still doesn't own her yet.

"Shut up lady she still isn't my girlfriend. Yet."

The lady chuckled.

"Nice to meet you Francisco. I'm Jorgina. If you're talking about the bellboy who is talking to a girl that has the same age as your's. He's my boyfriend. 6 years."

"Boyfriend you say? Well see ya miss Jorgina." Francisco left her when he saw Lynn was leaving the bellboy dude.

They entered the elevator.

"Ok so i already told him a random plan. He's Sebastian. 6 years. Bellboy." Lynn said counting some things about the bellboy working at the hotel.

"Got it. She's Jorgina. 6 years. Receptionist. Taken." Francisco said proudly but ended up getting flicked by the forehead from Lynn.

"You dummy. We know she's taken."

"You're right. She's not single." He said again. Lynn face palmed. She started thingking he was acting like Leni for some reason.

They arrived at their room. Lynn was about to go to the balcony but there were no stars.

'Aww i was so excited to see those stars again.'

Lynn pouted.

She took a shower.

Then went to sleep with Francisco.

___________________________________
the lady is backkkkk.